News about my unkle

rpwhit777

Well I doubted this pack would ever come through but after about a month and a half it finally did.

I was however dissapointed that the omnas were swapped out for niles....I cant stand these...
I would like to to clear what I have previously stated in other posts and pm's to mods about my unkle...He did come through however very, very slowly...

So being as though he came through I would say still GTG however be prepared to wait and be prepared to have products substituted......

Any info on niles with batch numbers 84537 ex 5/10 or 96398 ex 11/10 ??? first batch has green band second has white band?????? As with all niles the amps are all filled with slightly differet levels, of fluid....

Also any info on Galenika's 0954 0209 0214

I will not post pics sorry.....

I too have nothing against the niles when they are legit...However they are one of the most commonly faked in my opinion thats why I usually stay away from them.....IF they are legit good....IF not I will gladly send them too you oZZ......LOL......

I one time was stuck with alot of Niles that were fakes and it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth........

Any info on the batches I posted above??????

if they are the niles with the white band around the neck they are very weak

Only got one of the white banders the rest are green. Green is what I have always remebered them using in the past......

No biggie, niles are what they are, commonly faked, underfilled and underdosed. In general.....just my opinion, what the fuck do I know....

Back