Next Blast ideas? Recommendations?

mightysatchmo

Hey All,
Been around here quite some time, just got done with recent blast few weeks back and back on cruise (TRT) dose of Test E.
Currently working with 3J bulking, been for some time and just resigned so diet is on point and anyone who has worked with him knows you stay on point..great coach!
This next blast Im looking to do in April or so and will be 6th cycle, even though on TRT give my body time..continue donating blood (every 2 months) regardless of blast or cruise and lab work always done. Will be cutting up with 3J soon as well.
I just got off 16 weeks of Test E (750mg a week) and Masteron E (600mg) a week
Previous to that was 4 week Dbol kicker 40mg a day, 750 a week test E and 600 deca a week for 15 weeks

With me I notice the higher test the more sides and not much different than say 500mg a week in return of size etc. Gonna keep test lower this run but would like opinions on other compounds to add. I liked the mast, test blast.
Thanks in advance all

Stats for those that havent seen before:

40 yrs old
5' 9" at 236 lbs right now
BF unsure of but many can guess by image View attachment 563615

Have you ever considered a low Test and high Tren cycle. Low Test being your TRT dose, then just adding Tren in at a minimum of 350mg/wk with ED injetions. If your diet is on point that will do wonders. You can even run Tren higher but thats a good starting point.

And I agree, at a certain point more Test is just a waste man.

Have you ever considered a low Test and high Tren cycle. Low Test being your TRT dose, then just adding Tren in at a minimum of 350mg/wk with ED injetions. If your diet is on point that will do wonders. You can even run Tren higher but thats a good starting point.

And I agree, at a certain point more Test is just a waste man.

Schredder, whats up brother? Hope all is well.
Ive considered it for sure but am on the fence about sides and every day injections.
Ive noticed that even at 750mg of test a week I got results but didnt need that much and needed .5mg of arimidex ed at that dose.
Definitely food for thought and something to consider..Thanks for the input brother

Good to see you back brother. All is well. Hope all is well with you too. Ya, sole food for thought. I dont find ED pins to be too bad and as for sides ots a coin toss. I will say this though, sides from Tren are much easier to manage even if they do occure, for most, with a low Test dose as opposed to a high Test dose.

Thank brother! Good here. Good To know and could see that being an issue for sure. I know your of fan of Tren A over E too correct? The E would be more for me because less pin frequency but have read if sides occur to an unlikable extent they are there for a bit.

Thank brother! Good here. Good To know and could see that being an issue for sure. I know your of fan of Tren A over E too correct? The E would be more for me because less pin frequency but have read if sides occur to an unlikable extent they are there for a bit.

Oh ya, A over E for me. I wont touch E again, sides were terrible for me. But, I was running Test high so that might not have helped and there are guys who dont have an issue with E. Its a roll the dice situation with both esters to be honest. You might get some sides you might not but, with A you can bail out and return to normal MUCH faster than with E.

And Im not trying to make Tren out to be some evil thing because its far from it. Just giving you my experiences with it as Ive ran it 4 times now.

The beauty of it is that you can build quality muscle and get leaner at the same time :)

Last edited:
Im not taking it that way at all and have seen you chime in on alot of Tren threads. I appreciate it for sure and have wanted to try tren, may just have to pull the trigger..lol

Just going by the photo you have posted, I suggest you follow a sound diet and keep your next cycle simple. You will see nice results using test only or possibly stacking mast with it. An AI will be important.

I'm not one of the guys who has ever had serious sides from tren, even at high doses, a lot of others do. Mast does not aromatize and will add to the anabolic component with out adding to e2 problems. If you have used tren and tolerate it well, use it. If not look into masteron. It is tolerated much better by most. It's not as effective as tren, but has similar qualities.

Mast is a better choice. my 2 cents

I'm with shredder. Try out tren a. A good stack would be a moderate dose of tren with mast. You can run your trt dose with that...

Good call tbone...TRT/Mast/Tren A. Be a great stack. Youd even utilize more of the TRT dose with the SHBG binding properties of Mast.

ED injections aren't really a big deal if you use a 27g 5/8" 1ml slin pin bro.... tiny pin prick at best!
5/8" is fine for delts, pecs and ventroglutes (and possibly quads) - keep the bigger needles for the glutes.

I'd pin Mast E with a TRT dose of Test E every 3.5 days and then pin the Tren with a slin pin ED.... the synergy between those 3 compounds is awesome.

It's no secret how great I think Masteron is. Love the stuff!

Last edited:
You could even do and TRT dose Test, high Mast, and throw some Var in for 8 weeks at the end.

TRT Test
800/wk Mast
80/ED Var for the final 8 weeks

Loving the ideas here, Thanks All.
I was at 600mg a week of Mast last blast with Test E and liked it alot. Definitely some food for thought here, Appreciate the responses fellas.

Just going by the photo you have posted, I suggest you follow a sound diet and keep your next cycle simple. You will see nice results using test only or possibly stacking mast with it. An AI will be important.

I'm not one of the guys who has ever had serious sides from tren, even at high doses, a lot of others do. Mast does not aromatize and will add to the anabolic component with out adding to e2 problems. If you have used tren and tolerate it well, use it. If not look into masteron. It is tolerated much better by most. It's not as effective as tren, but has similar qualities.

Mast is a better choice. my 2 cents
Luckypaul,thanks diet is on point as said to be working with 3J.
Just got off mast and liked it alot as stated above as well. Not sure by your response if you read my post through. Thanks for the input

ED injections aren't really a big deal if you use a 27g 5/8" 1ml slin pin bro.... tiny pin prick at best!
5/8" is fine for delts, pecs and ventroglutes (and possibly quads) - keep the bigger needles for the glutes.

I'd pin Mast E with a TRT dose of Test E every 3.5 days and then pin the Tren with a slin pin ED.... the synergy between those 3 compounds is awesome.

It's no secret how great I think Masteron is. Love the stuff!

BigBen, Thanks brother. I never used Tren so if slin pin works than game on. I wasnt sure is was too thick for slin. Dont even feel them.

Just make sure you get the 5/8" 27g slin pin, they come in all shapes and sizes, it needs to reach the muscle!

Back