Next Cycle Info (HGH); and how i got there... (warning, long winded)

justjuicing

Mandatory cycle info:
5 cycles deep, ranging to maximum of 12 weeker. Experienced with the following compounds; Test E, Sus250,T-Maxx,Tren Ace, Test Prop, Mast Prop, Dbol.

With the formalities taken care of;

Ok bros, setting up for my next cycle (arent we all). This time dipping my (vascular) feet into the HGH pool. Looking at doing 5IU EoD 5 on 2 off bundled with T4 @ 50mcg ED (word has it id be ;wasting the GH without it) over 16 weeks. Brand of poison will be strongtropin, had some good feedback on this brand from a couple of forums.

Running parallel to the GH & T4 for the 16 weeks I plan on running 1ml of T-Maxx EoD (Prop 30mg, phenylprop 60mg, isocoporate 60mg, deconate 100mg, 150mg BA) with Tren Ace kicking in at week 8 for the final 8 weeks.
This was my original scheme; however I read through a few new AAS eBooks and started wondering about blood plasma levels and how to ensure they are consistently increasing to avoid progression stalling (trying to make the most of the HGH, majority of research I;ve done indicated stalling around week 2-3 of stagnant plasma levels). So I opened up excel and started a spread sheet for calculating test levels over the cycle (similar to roidcalc I guess).

I ended up with a fairly big level period after the t-maxx had reached its potential; so I started thinking of ways to get around it and create at the same time a steady increase and decrease over the entirety of the cycle. I ended up tapering upto 100mg of tren over 4 weeks (50/50/75/75) and maintaining 100mg EoD for the final 4 weeks; this left me with a level period towards the final two weeks that were fairly level (and at this point my anabolic to androgenic compound ratio was heavily skewed in the androgenic side with the tren and test) so I looked for a good trenbolone synergist and ended up adding dianabol at 40mg ED for the final two weeks.

Great, had an awesome taper up (graphed well btw). Then arose the problem of test levels decreasing too rapidly, to minimize muscle loss I figured I;d chuck in a left over 10ml vial of test prop (using the fast ester trait to bump up the decreasing levels of test in an attempt to steady the; catabolic bounce back;). So I added three weeks to the cycle and dosed the TP at 50mg EoD pushing me out to 19 weeks (getting a bit long in the tooth for my liking though).

Then came post cycle therapy (pct), generally I used clomid PCT 150/100/50/50 or something similar, usually with a front load of 250mg or there abouts to kick it off after the esters have cleared. However, clomid gives me the most ridiculous emotional retardation and mood swings so I decided (for the good of everyone else) to avoid it this time.

I;ve always used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it generally works well for me (dosed it at 1000IU EoD weeks 1-2 of PCT), coupling it with some nolva (40/40/20/20/) (read an interesting article about the synergy between nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), thought id give it a run) and aromasin (25/25 parallel to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), may push it out over the remaining two weeks).

Auxiliaries: bumped in some Adex for weeks 1-19 discontinuing 48 hours before PCT begins (bloat like a bitch on test) and some propecia to keep the hairline straight. Caber of course on hand.

Below is the result of aforementioned spreadsheet and if you took the time to that shit I thank you. Bros reckon I have gone out of control and carried away with this? Thoughts would be appreciated, especially on the test level decline, the addition of prop, cycle length, whether to say fuck it with a blast n cruise instead, vets opinion on whether iv completely missed the mark on what im trying to do and if it will be effective and possibility of increasing / decreasing dosages through the cycle.

Cliffs
- Designed a cycle
- Got caught up in blood plasma research
- Adjusted cycle with additional compounds to steady blood plasma
- Ended up with 19 week cycle
- Had a productive day at work

i attached the spreadsheet below as jpg for reference

Last edited:
Idk what the hell you are even saying. That shit is too confusing. Lay out your cycle with duration and dosage of each compound you intend to run.

Back