no-explode or nitrix?

I don't like either one of those supplements. They do absolutely nothing. There have been threads in the past asking about no-explode and nitrix and you're going to get the same responses here: they're both shit. Just stay with CEE and whatnot; CEE is cheaper, more reliable and it works.

Winterlong said:
I don't like either one of those supplements. They do absolutely nothing. There have been threads in the past asking about no-explode and nitrix and you're going to get the same responses here: they're both shit. Just stay with CEE and whatnot; CEE is cheaper, more reliable and it works.
pretty much sums it up. for gaining mass stick with cee, protien, and a multi vitamin-oh and eat plenty, then eat some more. eat clean, eat alot, and frequently. dont look for that magic supp, there isnt one.

Perfection Awaits said:
no-xplod is great for workout energy
bro there are a lot better energy boosters out there cheaper than the $4+ per serving of no-xplode offers. and unfortunately thats about all is good for.

solcraft said:
bro there are a lot better energy boosters out there cheaper than the $4+ per serving of no-xplode offers. and unfortunately thats about all is good for.

Which one are better then?

solcraft said:
I dunno i love the stuff and it doesn't cost me that much.

i've gained size and strength since I started using it.

This is about the 5 millionth thread on this topic...NO-explode is a decent product, although it doesnt provide anything above and beyond what plain ol CEE and a pre workout stimulant such as l-tyrosine and caffeine would provide.

Ok

i'm sorry for bringing it up.

i've never tried anything before. :rolleyes:

But have you tried it?

Last edited:
hannan420 said:
Ok

i'm sorry for bringing it up.

i've never tried anything before. :rolleyes:

But have you tried it?
Yes, I have tried NO-Xplode before. Worst product I've ever bought with my damn 35bucks IMO. Did nothing for me. I barely got a pump and hell, the shit tasted terrible.

Like I have stated in my previous posts, CEE is best.

Back