No labels on BD vials

goheavy417

Hey Guys,

I got in some British Dragon Andropen and Bodabol about 4 3 weeks ago. Got from a legit source I've been dealing with for years. The Andropen has a purple top and the Bodabol blue. The vials, color of the oil, and cap are all exactly like the last batches I got which I know were real.

I did a 3 cc shot of the andropen and experienced very little to no pain at all.

I've seen some threads on the other forums about the no label BD stuff but it seems to have come out over the last month so no one has any clear answers.

Anbody know whats up with this stuff?

I also got some of the 10mg pinks from same source. Taking 40mg a day and its been 4 days and I haven't gained a pound. I usually gain at lease 2 - 3 pounds of water when taking this dose of DB in the first few days.

Thanks guys!

well BD closed their shop, so their is no BD, the chinaman is faking BD stuff and offerening them at a really cheap price, he wanted to sell anavars to me for the price of dbols. I said to myself if it sounds to good to be true then it fukkn is, didnt buy shit from the chinaman he is a fukkn liar.

there is still bd out there though, its prices are going to be sky high. most likely no lable no good. did the top on the vial read andropen 275?

Back