Non existent libido and low total test.

pocketmuscle

Hi,

I am 35 years old and my libido is non existent.

My last test cycle ended August 2017. I did a pct consisting of 50mg Clomid ED for 2 weeks, followed by 20mg Nolvadex ED for 4 weeks.

Following my PCT my libido did not crash. It was not as high as while on cycle, but that is to be expected.

Since the start of this year, my libido just crashed. I have used no anabolics since my last cycle.

I went to the doctor and he send me for blood tests.
Only Total Test, E2, Liver Function and Lipogram.

I have attached my results.

As you can see, my Total Test is like in very low, which could explain my low libido, but with such a low test level, why has my weight and strength (weight lifting) not decreased?

Surely I should feel real sluggish in the gym, but that is not the case at all!

The doctor wanted to put me on Test Cypionate @ 100mg per week for 3 weeks and then increasing it to 200mg for weeks 4-6 and then back to 100mg for weeks 7-9.

Now, I am almost certain that would increase my test levels and also my libido.

But, my concern is, I got married last year December and would like to stay fertile as we want to have children hopefully in the next year or so.

I was hoping you could assist me, as to keep my fertility (if I am) and then also help with the low test level?

I have to mention, I am weight training 4-5 times per week as I do work towards achieving the aesthetic look.

Which other blood tests would you recommend, as this would be the only way to tell which other hormones could be out of balance?

I would appreciate any assistance / input.

Thank you.

Your PCT was way off. You need to take HCG along with your TRT dose, if you are going to remain fertile.

why did you only do clomid for two weeks?.

To be honest, I got the PCT from another forum, that has been tried and tested?

So I though of giving it a try.

Thanks for the replies guys.

To be honest I did not take the doctors advise (opting for the test), as I explained it did not make sense to me using testosterone, but still wanted to say fertile.

I have actually started a PCT, consisting of Clomid @ 50mg ED for 2 weeks, HCG at 500iu E2D for a total of 5000iu along side Nolvadex @ 20mg ED for 4 weeks.

I still have 1 week left of the Nolvadex.
Will wait a month and then do bloods again.

What bothers me the most at the moment is my low libido, as you can image it is quite frustrating for a man that got married 3 months ago.

Is there anything else that I could use for the low libido? Just a bit of a boost.
I have been using natural test boosters that contains DAA and longifolia jack.

And when doing bloods again, which tests would you recommend me doing?

For your present situation clomid mono-therapy or HCG mono-therapy, or a combination of these would ramp up your test levels and keep you fertile.

Or you could try to redo the PCT with a short run of high dose HCG followed by four weeks of clomid and nolva.

For sure your doc is doing some questionable things. Not getting LH and FSH in your blood test is inexcusable. Not getting free test / SHBG is a bit less lame, but still a mistake.

The test cyp protocol he is suggesting is downright goofy, why pyramid up and down a long ester with 12 day half life in three week chunks? If you did what he says your blood levels would look like this:

View attachment 567273

What the hell is that going to achieve? Other than showing you feel better with more test than not.

Tankmanbob thanks for the reply.

Could you please give me a breakdown on how the pct you are referring to should look like?

I am currently in my last week of Nolvadex @ 20mg ED. I am running it for 4 weeks. I have also used HCG @ 500iu EOD for the first 2 weeks of using the nolvadex.

Back