Non Traditional Cycle, why not?

Pushtoday

When we talk about cycles, it usually has some kind of descriptive term along with it. Such as "bulk" cycle, "cut" cycle, or "lean mass" cycle. Most guys will associate a bulk cycle or mass building cycle with test (enathate, cypionate, or sust) as a base, maybe deca/npp, perhaps an oral like dbol or anadrol. And with cut cycles we will still use test as a base (but maybe propionate instead of a longer ester), Tren and/or mast, maybe an oral like winstrol or anavar. A lean mass cycle might have the test, and maybe boldenone/eq, and perhaps turinabol for an oral. These above examples I would consider traditional/conventional cycles.

Since your diet dictates whether you gain weight or lose weight, why not switch up the compounds you choose to run. So what about a non traditional cycle? It seems more and more I'm noticing guys running different combinations that maybe aren't usually associated with each other. I'm currently running Test U, Deca, with winstrol. My goal is to "lean bulk". And as long as I keep my diet in check, I should be able to add lean muscle and not get "fluffy". I chose to run this particular cycle because I don't have to pin as often, and although I like the way winstrol drys me out, it also makes my joints hurt. Now deca is well known for joint relief so in my mind I hope to get the benefits from both deca and winstrol.

I'm interested to hear what "different" combinations the members here have run, or have seen other used together.

View attachment 566824

First let me shed some light on the reality of all this "bulk and Cut or lean cycle" shit You can lean out and build muscle with most all compounds. Test , Dbol, EQ, Deca name it. IT is all dependent on diet and some of how you are training. The difference in training is a complete subject in and by itself. Fast twitch muscle and Slow twitch muscles.

You can cut while on Deca or test... The difference is the gaining of water weight and how if makes your physique look with or with out this water. In reality no matter what you do a guy is going to only gain 15-20m lbs in one year of LEAN MUSCLE MASS. So in one 12 week cycle after being off some weeks the water (bulk ) will dissipate and you will have gained maybe 5 lbs of LMM.

NO ,matter what combination of stacks the guy will only have gained 5 lbs. of LMM.

IN all cycles we are bulking in the fact that what we do promotes the growth of LMM...again the rest is water. So use different compounds to get big ergo fill up with water and glycogen fluid and some fatty tissue. While the cutting we use / stack using compounds such as 19 nor's or some that do not aromatize. IT's simple.

All these intermediate and beginners stacking this or that is plain useless. It is the very experienced person with many cycles done that can utilize the different attribute of several compounds.

OP what you are seeing is the inexperienced and uneducated guys just thinking that all the AAS will be a magically thing to do this or that, when there bodies can't figure how to handle just one compound.

Again you can stay lean on any cycle while bulking. For the mist part these guys are thinking they need several compounds, magic pills.

First let me shed some light on the reality of all this "bulk and Cut or lean cycle" shit You can lean out and build muscle with most all compounds. Test , Dbol, EQ, Deca name it. IT is all dependent on diet and some of how you are training. The difference in training is a complete subject in and by itself. Fast twitch muscle and Slow twitch muscles.

You can cut while on Deca or test... The difference is the gaining of water weight and how if makes your physique look with or with out this water. In reality no matter what you do a guy is going to only gain 15-20m lbs in one year of LEAN MUSCLE MASS. So in one 12 week cycle after being off some weeks the water (bulk ) will dissipate and you will have gained maybe 5 lbs of LMM.

NO ,matter what combination of stacks the guy will only have gained 5 lbs. of LMM.

IN all cycles we are bulking in the fact that what we do promotes the growth of LMM...again the rest is water. So use different compounds to get big ergo fill up with water and glycogen fluid and some fatty tissue. While the cutting we use / stack using compounds such as 19 nor's or some that do not aromatize. IT's simple.

All these intermediate and beginners stacking this or that is plain useless. It is the very experienced person with many cycles done that can utilize the different attribute of several compounds.

OP what you are seeing is the inexperienced and uneducated guys just thinking that all the AAS will be a magically thing to do this or that, when there bodies can't figure how to handle just one compound.

Again you can stay lean on any cycle while bulking. For the mist part these guys are thinking they need several compounds, magic pills.

This was a really good post. Thanks.
However, what I dont understand is this.
Whats the difference for someone having done 1 cycle or 10 cycles. Why would the stack and compounds be more beneficial to the experinced person ?
Either its good or its not ? It cant be both at the same time just dependant on how many cycles one has done ?
Wouldn't it vary from person to person anyhow ?

Listen taking steroids does have it potential of serious sides or just unwanted sides. Of course they can vary from person to person.

When doing multiple compounds and being uneducated as to what is the culprit. Also unknowing you may think you are having bad sides when this is a normal thing that comes with the territory. Being scared you may stop or lessen your dose when not needed, ego a cycle in which you don't finish or have an efficient cycle.

You body being a virgin to just Test usually promotes good gains. However what is good. An example might be Gyno and being scared you stop or add more Adex. WE know using too much can cause your Estrogen to bottom out an that's not good at all. The low estrogen in men high estrogen side effect are very similar so since you don't know and have not cycled, you will not know what's happening.

Also getting to know the difference between water weight and LMM. 19 nor compounds have different sides as do the aromatizing compounds.

It's all something you want to ease into. We also consider doing one compound , Test only is the safest way to begin to induce exogenous steroids which is what we at Steroidology promote.

Back