not sure what the deal is with my body

SoHo

[gill]
not sure why these composition changes in my physique are happening so fast

**its a bit of a read but i would REALLY appreciate some insight** thanks in advance please help!

i have exactly 4 years of blasting and cruising experience, and only up until a few months ago i've started experimenting with other compounds. until a few months ago it was only test, tren ace, and clen. so bare with me...

5-6 weeks ago i started doing 350 test prop/350 NPP/350 mast enth/prop mix per week along with ramping up from 50mcg t3 per day and now i'm at 100mcg a day. i started that straight after a 12 week tren bulk @ around 200mg test enth a week, and 700mg tren ace a week. made great gains, got back to my usual size and strength within those 3 months.

i know i sort of did the NPP and tren thing backwards but im trying new things. i dropped the NPP about 5-6 days ago i didnt like it because of the aromatization, and thast just not my idea of a cut.

i also added 3iu of somatropin 5 times a week 2 weeks ago and upped my mast to 400mg when i dropped the NPP and lost all the water retention i had from the NPP

anyway, for the past 2-3 days i havent exactly been feeling smaller but ive been feeling like thinner and lighter, i didnt lose strength either or mass i dont think. guys at the gym said it actually seems like i gained. i'm not sure if it this applies to NPP or if its a 19nor thing in general, but i just dont have that thickness and solidness that i have when im on tren or NPP. is it a 19nor thing? those blow me up and thickens my delts and traps especially..

i dont think im losing muscle as my diet is on point, and im on a decent amount of gear. so what can it be? im not that flat as i normally would be on 100mcg t3, so is it the absence of water retention from the NPP? like i just feel tighter, especially at my waist/midsection.

could it be the HGH starting to take effect? or the mast tightening me up? or am i just simply just leaning out?

it sounds complicated with many questions and many variables, but ive never fucked with so many compounds before let alone jump around like this so quick.

usually when i cut i dont have much bodyfat to begin with.. i usually start at no more than 11-12% bodyfat so i'd just blast tren for 12 weeks with some clen and be in the single digits within 4-6 weeks, but this time i started at around 14 so i took a different approach.

Last edited:
You think too much and make it all complicated. You and what you do do not have all the control of your body. Nature has the way.

IMOP you use too many compounds and by your own mouth confess jumping around. Then it seem that you want the guys at the gym to tell you how your doing. Then come on board and do the same.

Get a goal, keep it simple and thus the logic and the results can be simple. Simple Simon.

its the Carbs. you prob just feel a bit of glycogen and water depletion (out of the muscle cells) . Carb load up with a shit ton of carbs and water for a few days, and you'll prob feel swole and strong as fuck

its the Carbs. you prob just feel a bit of glycogen and water depletion (out of the muscle cells) . Carb load up with a shit ton of carbs and water for a few days, and you'll prob feel swole and strong as fuck
i agree with you for the most part, but even when i was running the NPP and was water depleted and carb depleted with the same dose of t3 i still looked bigger and fuller... but i think i like the look i have now a lot better lol.

the main reason i dropped the NPP was because i ran out of caber. even though i was only running only 350mg a week of the NPP, i'd still rather not risk it without caber its just stupid.

Back