NPP/masteron blast on TRT

Xander24

I’m 35, Weigh 90kg, and am between 11-12% BF.

I’m currently on Dr. prescribed TRT running 165mg of test E / week and doing 6.25mg of Exemestane EOD as I am prone to high estrogen.

I have my wedding and honeymoon in 18 weeks

Leaving my TRT test dose the same I am considering doing an 8 week cycle of NPP run at 400mg / week, which is 2mg / pound of bodyweight for me. After the 8 weeks I would hope to be under 10%BF where I will add Masteron at week 5 450mg / week and run it for 8 weeks. I’ll be running Aromasin at 12.5mg/ day all the way through. Then it is back to just being on TRT.

The reason I’m writing this is because I want opinions on the plan, as well as feedback on the NPP and potential progesterone side effects as it is a 19-nor. I’ve run Tren before and I can’t ever run it again. It causes my body to severely cramp during exercise, and I tore my hamstring in each leg both times I tried. Tren cramps suck, and it doesn’t matter how much I hydrate. It gets to the point that my shins cramp when I walk and I have to stop. I never got that with Deca, and I never experienced any progesterone sides with either as I always ran them with test and keep my estrogen in check with Aromasin.

The questions I have are:

1. If running my TRT does, 165mg/week is it still possible that I could experience sexual side effects running NPP at 400mg/week for the 8 weeks? I’m on TRT and I remember having no libido and ED before I started TRT. I don’t ever want to go back there. I also believe adding a DHT derivative like masteron is beneficial as I have read that Nandrolone can cause DHT depletion. Masteron is good for the sex drive as well.

2. Is it OK to keep my test at the TRT dose (165mg/ week). I don’t see a need to raise it, and it is the dose that I feel good at. I want to control estrogen so is 12.5mg of Aromasin going to be enough. I reckon that the masteron will help regulate estrogen as well.

Answers, thoughts and opinions welcome

8 weeks is not long enough for masteron,, IMO.. Just start it from day one when you start the NPP and run it for 14+ weeks ... Sure masteron shines at lower bf,, but it's not gonna shine at all running just 8 weeks.. Also, your gonna need a higher dose then 450mg a week,, 450 is fine in a synergestic stack, but in this case 600-800 mg would yield better results

NPP is a good choice,, it's a prop ester so 8 weeks is fine (10 would be better), plus if you get bad sides it will clear fast..
Running your TRT dose with the NPP will keep the libido up and just fine as long as you control your e2 and don't let prolactin pop up (get caber or prami to have just in case).. Some guys say to run test dosage higher then your nandrolone dosage to keep "deca dick" at bay-- This is not necessary, controlling e2 and prolactin will keep deca dick at bay

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks mate. I'll increase the masteron dose to 600, run it for 14 weeks, and keep myself on the TRT dose of test. Will run the NPP for 10 weeks at 450mg/week while keeping E2 in check at 12.5mg/ day.

Since I'm keeping test dose the same will the masteron or NPP effect my bloodwork when I go to the doctor for bloods?

Your total testosterone should remain the same .. Bloodwork may show a drop in e2 and rise in total testosterone... Be careful with the amount of AI you run,, probably best to get private blood work mid cycle and see where you stand .*

* Other guys that are on trt that blast and cruise while having to maintain proper bloodwork for their trt docs will probably have more input on that subject then me

Roush is pretty spot on. The sexual sides from 19-nors come from poor estradiol control allowing (usually) prolactin to poke it's ugly head. Watch your estradiol, keep prami/caber on hand, and you should be fine. I'd personally start them both at week 1,and go 14 weeks.

My .02c :)

Roush is pretty spot on. The sexual sides from 19-nors come from poor estradiol control allowing (usually) prolactin to poke it's ugly head. Watch your estradiol, keep prami/caber on hand, and you should be fine. I'd personally start them both at week 1,and go 14 weeks.

My .02c :)

Thanks mate, can you comment how this will affect my TRT bloodwork assuming I keep my E2 in check?

Do your own blood work to be sure. I had deca raise my total test up above the 1500 cutoff for total test while on TRT and that can put you and your doc in a very bad spot. I can't say for sure my deca wasn't spiked with test but there is an FDA letter out there that states the ECLIA method can register nandrolone as test. The LC/MS method doesn't have this issue.

Free test will also come back higher regardless of the testing method. Most TRT docs don't pay much attention to this one if everything else looks good but it could cause you an issue.

Thanks mate, can you comment how this will affect my TRT bloodwork assuming I keep my E2 in check?

bump for info same position

I've had free test come back high (out of range) and my estradiol was a smidgen higher than normal, but that's easy enough to correct. As long as free test isn't high on your doc's list, you should be fine.

I've never had nandrolone trigger a high total testosterone value, but I do not use labcorp for my doctor ordered panels.

Do your own blood work to be sure. I had deca raise my total test up above the 1500 cutoff for total test while on TRT and that can put you and your doc in a very bad spot. I can't say for sure my deca wasn't spiked with test but there is an FDA letter out there that states the ECLIA method can register nandrolone as test. The LC/MS method doesn't have this issue.

Free test will also come back higher regardless of the testing method. Most TRT docs don't pay much attention to this one if everything else looks good but it could cause you an issue.

Yeh my doc is very thorough (fortunately i guess) and checks everything haha

Next time I use NPP or Deca in a blast I'm going to get both tests done on the same day and compare them, just to settle the issue in my own mind anyway.

Back