Official Introduction - TheStorm

TheStorm

Hey everyone,

Been a casual lurker if a few AAS related sites for about a year or two now. Have always wanted to get on a cycle but am waiting for the right time and I think I'm getting close. Will be turning 28 soon, have been lifting since 2010, and recently did my first physique competition.

I have been waiting to hit my natural potential before hopping on gear and I feel like 190ish is about where I want to start at 5'10". All my young adult life I sat comfortably at 160 pounds so lifting for a few years and dieting now for a couple years has gotten me this far.

Probably could continue to push but I've been wanting to cycle forever and feel the proper time is approaching. I will definitely be running T only for first cycle and thinking anywhere from 250-400/week.

Well there is a little about me and my plan. Will definitely be on these boards often to continue to learn and make sure everything runs properly the first time out, thanks for reading!

Hey everyone,

Been a casual lurker if a few AAS related sites for about a year or two now. Have always wanted to get on a cycle but am waiting for the right time and I think I'm getting close. Will be turning 28 soon, have been lifting since 2010, and recently did my first physique competition.

I have been waiting to hit my natural potential before hopping on gear and I feel like 190ish is about where I want to start at 5'10". All my young adult life I sat comfortably at 160 pounds so lifting for a few years and dieting now for a couple years has gotten me this far.

Probably could continue to push but I've been wanting to cycle forever and feel the proper time is approaching. I will definitely be running T only for first cycle and thinking anywhere from 250-400/week.

Well there is a little about me and my plan. Will definitely be on these boards often to continue to learn and make sure everything runs properly the first time out, thanks for reading!

welcome to the site! first cycle of test should be closer to 500mg per week.

welcome! so your stats are 28 yo , 5'10", 190 ?

you should get blood work soon, before you start a cycle. that way you have a baseline to gauge everything, and when you PCT you'll know where you need to be back at. Get a full hormone panel with total test as well as estrogen.

I'd advice the 400+mg range for a test only cycle, 250mg is fairly low and may not put you a ton higher then your are naturally , and thus not worth the shut down

welcome! so your stats are 28 yo , 5'10", 190 ?

you should get blood work soon, before you start a cycle. that way you have a baseline to gauge everything, and when you PCT you'll know where you need to be back at. Get a full hormone panel with total test as well as estrogen.

I'd advice the 400+mg range for a test only cycle, 250mg is fairly low and may not put you a ton higher then your are naturally , and thus not worth the shut down

This is correct, weight is a little bit below 190 at the moment and thats because I just cut down to 155 to do a show (did not look 155 looked more like 170 and extremely lean) but pretty close to 190. Once my diet gets back in check and consistent I will know where I am really sitting.

Bloodwork is already being done as I am on TRT. Transitioning from TRT to a cycle is something I still need to do plenty of research on, but that's why I wanted to start with a modest cycle of TRT. I ASSUME that going from a low level of T injections to a moderate one, to eventually a higher dosage would be a smart path to take, however, like I said I still need to research that a bit more! My training and dieting is very intense as I am a very obsessive person, and although my TRT is not prescribed for performance enhancing purposes, it definitely did me wonders after training for years without it.

After my last show my diet really went into the gutter. Went from ~3-4% BF to right now I'd have to guess about 12-15.. So as it stands, i'm going to start preparing for another show and get very low on BF again, then after my show I want to SLOWLY get back up to ~190 and hopefully stay under 10% before I cycle. Very excited to learn from you all and continue my planning on here to ensure I'm doing everything properly.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome and I hope to learn a lot as well as become a valuable member here to others!

Back