OK with being alone.

Keep you chin up buildingpaul! Something that helps me is this in it's most simple form (LIVE IN THE NOW) I mean it but the hardest thing is to remember to do it at this moment every time.

The PAST: fading memories, some good and some bad and some that just don't matter at all. PAST does not define you now, in the Present at this moment.

The FRTURE : Our dreams our ambitions , plans and goals (THE MAKE-BELIEVE WORLD) we create for ourselves is not living in the present ether. WE put so much weight on our make believe "ambitions..." that if it doesn't work out it ruins our day, life ect. STOP !!! and live in the now.

The NOW: is the present this very moment, this is LIFE itself and nothing more. The great memories you have from the past are those you were most emotionally attached to, the ones that are more vivid and sacred. When your with your daughter enjoy that moment and invest every fiber of who you are and the memories are made because you are now in the present living LIFE! Do this with everything, pour your soul out into the present/now and you will find life begins to change, because you start each day as if you meant to do it on purpose. Take control of what you can and instead of reacting to it. Many blessings my brother, get stronger

Keep you chin up buildingpaul! Something that helps me is this in it's most simple form (LIVE IN THE NOW) I mean it but the hardest thing is to remember to do it at this moment every time.

The PAST: fading memories, some good and some bad and some that just don't matter at all. PAST does not define you now, in the Present at this moment.

The FRTURE : Our dreams our ambitions , plans and goals (THE MAKE-BELIEVE WORLD) we create for ourselves is not living in the present ether. WE put so much weight on our make believe "ambitions..." that if it doesn't work out it ruins our day, life ect. STOP !!! and live in the now.

The NOW: is the present this very moment, this is LIFE itself and nothing more. The great memories you have from the past are those you were most emotionally attached to, the ones that are more vivid and sacred. When your with your daughter enjoy that moment and invest every fiber of who you are and the memories are made because you are now in the present living LIFE! Do this with everything, pour your soul out into the present/now and you will find life begins to change, because you start each day as if you meant to do it on purpose. Take control of what you can and instead of reacting to it. Many blessings my brother, get stronger

Thank you so much bro......Really makes sense, you have given me some strength.

I only hope this helps, I have been in the deepest darkest places in my own life and it seems as if no one can possibly understand. People are so wrapped up in this superficial environment ,they can only focus on themselves. They try to fill a bottomless pit with whatever their crutch is and climb ladders to only realize there leaning against the wrong wall. We all go through difficult times, it affects us differently. I feel as if I have had MORE than my fair share of bad in this life and wonder why God/ universe has taken a shit on me, but its not that at all. It's just life playing its self out and now I engage every moment intentionally and with purpose, the good and the bad. I don't let life define who I am , I am secure with myself. I make a positive IMPACT in all the environments I am subject to and this seem to help. Go and love, live and engage life on purpose like you never did before and see what begins to happen. You my surprise yourself.

Broken and humble,
Free and intentional,
Mike

Cherish those memories but intentionally make new ones, put your energy into it and see what happens. I hat the city too and understand the pain of loss, only you can change your environment just like working out, it takes perseverance.

You know the beauty of the "Mona Lisa" ? she had six fingers on her left hand and was a piece that was never completed as if the artist hand a personal struggle he never completed before his death. YET, he left a wonderful impact/signature on this world even in it's in perfect state , it became perfect. The Mona Lisa change the world art. It gifted us with depth and dimension forever, may we do the same in our imperfect life. Make your signature on this life forever, don't leave without making an impact!!!

Back