'Ology Frequently Asked Questions

Hey man, I know I'm late on this thread but I thank you. It's a great thread. Austenite has elaborated quite a bit on these things on another Forum.

To Aspirate or Not?
The CDC advises against aspirating for IM injections.

In all my Years I have never aspirated. I feel it makes no sense, no reason in the mechanics of the injection. Well this is my OP and I have never had a problem, nor have I ever heard of someone having a problem.

When Injecting IV you must aspirate to make sure you are in the vein. That's another subject.
Good article on all info.

What recommendations or key things would you say for people on trt (primary) who want to run a cycle? Like how do you do pct for that and what do you take?

Pct stands for post cycle therapy. There's no post cycle for trt. You never come off test. You would blast and cruise. Basically everything applies when on a cycle then when your finished with the cycle, you go back to your trt protocal.

Hey Megatron nice post any private lab testing in canada you know of I'm having a hell of a time finding some where .

Thanks

Depending on where you are, there are plenty of private testing clinics you can pay for in montreal. You can even get it done at public service providers, but you need a referral from a doctor, so either get one from family doctor or you can get one from walk-in clinic doctor, and then set an appointment to get blood work done.

I made a few small updates today. I added a few things. Check out the one at the very bottom to see what TT levels to expect from different testosterone dosages for example.

So bear with me this is my first post and even this took me 20 mins to figure out so run one cycle of test then do for example test p tren a with a pct then the next cycle you could add clen or whatever?

So bear with me this is my first post and even this took me 20 mins to figure out so run one cycle of test then do for example test p tren a with a pct then the next cycle you could add clen or whatever?

You should start a new thread of your own to ask specific questions about a cycle you may want to run.

I made a few small updates today. I added a few things. Check out the one at the very bottom to see what TT levels to expect from different testosterone dosages for example.

Thanks, I was actually just asking myself that very question! I like the summary, too, saved me from having to dig deep and find it myself. You are too good to us. :)

if there is no guarantee Mega that you might not recover after PCT. what would be the consequences and how this can be treated.

Back