OMM just dropping in, hello ?

oldmusclemike

Well a blast from the past. Just dropping in to see what condition my friends have been in.
It's been a long time coming that I return.

Been thru the mill of life and still standing, BC barely. Lost it all and much more.

I come back looking to regain the love of this BB sport, knowing n hoping this might save my mind and to see there might be light in that long tunnel of life.
So hi to those that are still here that might know me.
OMM

Good to see your still alive and kicking sir! miss hearing from you and also hope your doing well and staying healthy.

Hows it going in your neck of the woods? Is your local gym open? how you been? still working out or did you take a long break?
lets catch up, weve missed you around here. Hope your also healthy and safe. :wiggle:

So unfortunately i have suffered many a physical problems. I just turned 69 and feel like 80 yrs.

No sympathy for me

.old age hits us all someday. After 63 yrs it has all been down hill.

On another note....
Embarrassing as it is... I've been arrested. 3 times and trying to gets some things dropped. With the help of ex-wife.

One more thing.... I am literally homeless. Yep 69 and once again have LOST EVERYTHING.....EVERYTHING.
ALL that know me do say Im a ...

No sympathy for the Devil ya know.
OMM

On another note....
Embarrassing as it is... I've been arrested. 3 times and trying to gets some things dropped. With the help of ex-wife.

One more thing.... I am literally homeless. Yep 69 and once again have LOST EVERYTHING.....EVERYTHING.

OMM

were rooting for you brother. I hope it all works out for the better. keep us posted and Ill be happy to help in anyway that I can.

On another note....

OMM

We dont judge a man on how he falls but rather on how he picks himself up, good luck to you bro! keep the faith.

So unfortunately i have suffered many a physical problems. I just turned 69 and feel like 80 yrs.

No sympathy for me

.old age hits us all someday. After 63 yrs it has all been down hill.

Hang in there sir. Youve been through worst than this. and we will always be here to give you a helping hand.

Back