On Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy

JakeBrown

I am thinking about running a cycle of Swoll-250. I was wondering what I should take during the cycle and after the cycle. Here is what is in the quad stack pro hormone.

18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol 15mg (DECA
6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one 15mg (Hexadrone)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene,17,one 15mg (Max LMG)
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 3mg (Methylstenbolone)

Is taking a 600mg pill of N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) during the cycle a good idea? Also, what is the best idea for a post cycle?

Every one of your threads is about the same thing! U must dream about it all day and night. Oh magic pill, I'm going to be such a superstar!!!

Come on!

Whats good for on cycle and post cycle? I just want to make sure that I am doing everything where I still am going to be okay

Realistically speaking, go get yourself some test e, some aromosin, nolva and Clomid and call it a day. I'm not being mean I'm just saying it would be a way better route.

Yeah I got you man and I know you guys know a lot and are trying to help. I would like to go that route except I wouldn't know how to get test-E and it says that it stays in your system for 3 months. I know it is safe and a good route though. I have a window until July where I can take whatever I want but after that I have to be clean because I can get tested in July. I'm not taking anything for looks, just performance so i figured a couple cycles of something bad wouldn't kill me before July if i have the right stuff for protection. If you think I could run a cycle of Test-E and get significant results and have it out of my system for sure by July than I would consider it.

I am thinking about running a cycle of Swoll-250. I was wondering what I should take during the cycle and after the cycle. Here is what is in the quad stack pro hormone.

Is taking a 600mg pill of N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) during the cycle a good idea? Also, what is the best idea for a post cycle?
I would use a more complete product like CEL Cycle Assist

what are your stats? cycle experience? this will help point you in the right direction

Back