Advice on First PH Cycle-23 years old

Tgunz6969

Hey guys I am lookong for some advice from you ededucated gents.I am doing my first pro hormone cycle with this product****NO LINKS ALLOWED*****
I am 23 and have been seriously lifting/dieting since I was 15 and have done a lot of research into Ph's.I just wanted overall advice on these ingredients in this (the last one looks like caffeine) and was wondering what pct you guys would recommend. I was planning on Clomid for 3 weeks after. Any advice for a dude on his first cycle would be greatly appreciated. I am 9 days in right now at 2 pills a day.

(Btw this is my first post so I apologize if any rules or etiquette was broken)

Edit: I realized after no links were allowed so I included the ******** ingredients below:
19-norbolone (300mg)
1 androstene-3b-ol 17-one (180mg)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5(10)-diene-17-one (30mg)
3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione (60mg)

Currently doing two caps of this a day along with Erase Pro (anti estrogen) and a complete on cycle support supp (NAC, milk thistle, etc).

Last edited:
Hey Guys sorry for any confusion-it looks like links arent allowed. I am 6 ft, 188lbs at about 10% bodyfat. I am currently on a product called "hydra tren" that contains
1. 19 Norbolone (300mg)
2.13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona 2 5 (10)-dien-17-one (30mg)
3. 1 androstene -3b-ol, 17-one (180mg)
4.3,7 dihydro- 1,3,7-trimethyl-1h-purine-2,6-dione. (60mg)

I am following the bottles insturctions and taking 2 pills a day a.m/p.m as well as using a full on cycle support supplement along with Erase Pro (anti estrogen).

As much research I have done on these ingredients I cant find too much on "19-norbolone" and the last ingredient listed shows up as caffeine. Is this a solid combination? I am planning on doing clomid pct if neccecary because I have read a lot about OTC pct not being effective. So far with it being my 10th day I have noticed a slight increase in anxiety, lethargy, libido increase, huge strength increases (315-335 on bench), and better pumps. Am I going about this cycle the correct way? I just want to ensure that I maximize gains and do it in the safest way possible. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to help a first timer out!

So I should have started with a test cycle before PH? I have read conflicting information about this so I hope i didnt just fuck my body up.

Back