optimal use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (swale?)

goat_ass

optimal use of hcg (swale?)

I have read many opinions on how to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and i still dont know which is the best. Say someone is doing a moderate cycle of 750mg enan for 8 weeks (750mg prop for 2 more weeks), and kickstarting with dbol @ 35mg for the 1st 4 weeks.

I would think that the best way to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be throughout the whole cycle, and i have seen swale reccomend 500mg on sat and sunday of each week, but is this for the entire cycle (weeks 1-10), and then should use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stop at the 10th week, and you begin clomid?

So it would look like this:

1000mg Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (500 on sat, 500 on sun), weeks 1-10.

???

Well first thing you need to know is how your body reacts to gear. If your testes are quick to go into atrophy then you might consider using it several times during the cycle. For most people, myself included, this would be too much. (IMO)

bigdelt69 said:
Well first thing you need to know is how your body reacts to gear. If your testes are quick to go into atrophy then you might consider using it several times during the cycle. For most people, myself included, this would be too much. (IMO)

I use 500-750ius every 4 to 5 days and this was arrived using Swales recomendation along with what works best for me.

Swales way works best for heavy cycles, but just lower the dose if you think its too much.

Taking it this way is extremely effective and in the last 3 cycles I have done, i have had any atrophy and my recovery has been amazing!

Back