Oral primobolan (ace), whos run it?

Rynzr

Hey fellas

Been thinking about giving oral primo a try, anyone have any experience with the stuff?
What dosage did yous find effective ? Also I noticed it’s got An anabolic rating of 88? Would it’s been comparable to say tbol or something?
The fact that it’s non methyl has me pretty excited.

I’d be buying raw powder from China so price isn’t an issue. Just want to know what you guys thought of it.

Cheers

Hey fellas

Been thinking about giving oral primo a try, anyone have any experience with the stuff?
What dosage did yous find effective ? Also I noticed it***8217;s got An anabolic rating of 88? Would it***8217;s been comparable to say tbol or something?
The fact that it***8217;s non methyl has me pretty excited.

I***8217;d be buying raw powder from China so price isn***8217;t an issue. Just want to know what you guys thought of it.

Cheers

give it a try and let us know how it goes.

is it toxic to your liver> ?

According to what I have read it is not.

Basically it’s just primobolan acetate and it’s not methylated, must just have a much higher oral bioavailability then other steroid compounds.

Might be awhile before I have it I tend to study my shit for ages before I finally put together a cycle hahaha.
Just an information junkie

Here’s a nice video on it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uy30sJdtU

According to what I have read it is not.

Basically it***8217;s just primobolan acetate and it***8217;s not methylated, must just have a much higher oral bioavailability then other steroid compounds.

Might be awhile before I have it I tend to study my shit for ages before I finally put together a cycle hahaha.
Just an information junkie

Here***8217;s a nice video on it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uy30sJdtU

Alcohol dehydrogenase converts methanol into formaldehyde (CH2O) and aldehyde dehydrogenase turns this formaldehyde into a formic acid radical (CH2O-). Both formaldehyde and formic acid are highly poisonous and quickly lead to blindness and death.

Back