Osta gain whats the code for buy2 get 1 free

robot lord

Trying to make an order as we speak and just want to know what code to enter for the buy 2 get 1 free sale. been trying the "SO" you mentioned in your post and apply coupon keeps telling me invalid, reached it's usage or expired.

Last edited:
Thanks ZEEK. I had done that after I realized it wouldn't take a code. Just listed "SO" in notes and listed what free items I expected to see based on the doubles I had ordered.

Yes this is exactly right. Note SO in the notes and operations will add the free items for you. Thank you robotlord for your purchase my friend. Much appreciated!
Thanks ZEEK. I had done that after I realized it wouldn't take a code. Just listed "SO" in notes and listed what free items I expected to see based on the doubles I had ordered.

Yes this is exactly right. Note SO in the notes and operations will add the free items for you. Thank you robotlord for your purchase my friend. Much appreciated!

in the add comments about your order?? bc i see nothing thats marked notes?? i put it in add comments about your order and went to check out, still says 2 not 3 is that suppose to be the case and 3 get sent??

and i dont see the aa water anywhere on the site do yous have it?

Last edited:
Hi Pain, yes 3 will ship if you buy 2. We will be having a mixing solution up on the site tomorrow.
in the add comments about your order?? bc i see nothing thats marked notes?? i put it in add comments about your order and went to check out, still says 2 not 3 is that suppose to be the case and 3 get sent??

and i dont see the aa water anywhere on the site do yous have it?

I need to re-up on my peps and add a few new ones to my arsenal. Ready to order....can I get in on that "buy2 get 1free" deal? I realize I'm about a day late but.......

Back