Osta osta osta!!!

jimbo79

stop fn staring!
So my bro zeek sent me some osta gain mt2 to try...stared a few days ago to give my tint a boost!

POW..libido increase next day...three days later I'm back to being golden brown. Thanks ZEEK! Thanks OSTA!..osta mt2 is good to go!

peace:)

@ herm..mt2 is what you need

@gp...nope no nausea..no flushness..none of the shitty sides people say they get....just tanned and spontanious...rockets!

Oooooo we got a smart guy here!!! Lol. U can.spoon feed me anytime you sexy Canadian bastard. Lol. I'm just wondering if its bad for you or what. This gangsta needs some color.

Oooooo we got a smart guy here!!! Lol. U can.spoon feed me anytime you sexy Canadian bastard. Lol. I'm just wondering if its bad for you or what. This gangsta needs some color.

Hermie...your my bro id never leave ya hangin...unless you were being gay n shit! .25mg is light...5mg is med..1mg is a big dose..ive only tried 1 mg doses..for loading and 1mg after that for maintenance..i live on the fkn edge..so i dont recomend that high to start off. Anyways..i have little time and off to the gym i go...and im still alive so its nothing fatal...and its all temporary. Peace biotch..:)

Hermie...your my bro id never leave ya hangin...unless you were being gay n shit! .25mg is light...5mg is med..1mg is a big dose..ive only tried 1 mg doses..for loading and 1mg after that for maintenance..i live on the fkn edge..so i dont recomend that high to start off. Anyways..i have little time and off to the gym i go...and im still alive so its nothing fatal...and its all temporary. Peace biotch..:)
Well i said you can spoon feed me and I called you a sexy Canadian bastard!! Doesn't get any gayier then that. Lmao. Ya well i think you talked me into it. I like the increased libido n the taning. Sounds like an after my post cycle therapy (pct) stack. Yummy.

Well i said you can spoon feed me and I called you a sexy Canadian bastard!! Doesn't get any gayier then that. Lmao. Ya well i think you talked me into it. I like the increased libido n the taning. Sounds like an after my post cycle therapy (pct) stack. Yummy.

ok..and ask away if you need help muffin:) xoxox

Back