Other boards

barnzy7

rome wasnt built in a day
I checked out some other sites for the last couple weeks to see how they compare.

Lets just say Im going to be banned from them all. None of them are as helpful or informative, or even have the same info and knowledge you can get here.

I was amazed how many misconceptions and false info people are tossing around and other people are taking in with no one really saying it was wrong and correcting.

I lost it and had to leave.

Just thought Id let everyone know they are in the right place at this website.

Hi barnzy.

the alf of peoples you see on other boards are members here. LOLs...

As well for some mods.

Honest to god not trying to be biased but there is no board with as much reliable information as this board.

that was my point. I spent some time in the teen section...because im a teen, needless to say theres more bs in that forum than i could take.

Ive learned more from this site and saved myself more problems than i can even count

that was my point. I spent some time in the teen section...because im a teen, needless to say theres more bs in that forum than i could take.

Ive learned more from this site and saved myself more problems than i can even count

This avatar looks better smarty-pants ;)

concidering the lasts weeks, i have to say than you pointed somethiing good here Branzy!

I belong to 3 different boards, and this is the one that I visit most often. Most other boards are too small and lack activity. I like it here because it's big enough to have some solid veterans and mods, but it's not so big that it's chaotic, like another board that I read (but don't belong to) sometimes.

Back