other supplements with GHRP-6

chevydmax

hey i'm as green as they come to using peptides adn i'm going to start using ghrp-6 as soon as it gets here. i'm curious if i should keep taking my other supplements which are T-bomb 2 (test booster), dark rage (preworkout), dark matter (post workout), and iso fuel (whey). any info would be greatly appreciated on my question and in peptides in general

thanks

Your normal supps should be fine bro. Just avoid carbs and fat before and after you administer. I usually try to not eat for 2 hours prior and 30 mins post. I would recommend that you look into Mod GRF 1-29 aka cjc-1295 w/out DAC. It will greatly magnify the benefits of the GHRP.

yeah i saw about the cjc 1295 in a different thread and am definitely interested in it but i'm just going to see how the GHRP goes first being this is the first time ever using them. is there much of a difference between hexarelin and ghrp? thanks for the reply to

Hex is a ghrp, it's very close in strength to GHRP-2.. but it raises cortisol and prolactin the most, as well as desensitizes the fastest (usually in around 10 days). So it has to be cycled on and off a lot.

alrught sounds like i made the right choice then thanks a lot bud i appreciate it. what part of the city you from i'm in north huntingdon?

Back