Our World Class Laboratory + Quality/Lab tests

Andre-Myogen

Official Sponsor

Hello my friends, this is Andre from MyoGen back again and I’m super excited to be able to introduce our laboratory and explain a little more about the manufacturing process. I also have some quality test results to present to you which I know everyone is waiting to see.

MyoGen is a world class research, production and testing laboratory dedicated to delivering innovate steroid solutions to users worldwide.

As a collective hub of sports science and anabolic knowledge, MyoGen is in the ideal position to utilize research and technology to bring the latest innovations to athletes, delivering improved sports performance.

Manufacturing of performance enhancing anabolic steroids is a highly intricate science that should only be carried out by an experienced organization using methods that have been validated to perform in complex supplement matrices. To ensure a contaminant free, high quality product, it’s extremely important to utilize clinical laboratory science.

But it’s impossible to make great steroids without high quality raw materials. MyoGen uses pharmaceutical raws that are tested by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and mass spectroscopy, without exception. We check the melting point, assay, and uniformity of content.

One of the most important aspects of any chemical manufacturing process is the sensitivity of its analysis method. Athletes and consumers can rest assured that our steroids have been tested with a method sensitive enough to reveal even the smallest concentrations of contaminants or dangerous substances.

Our proven methods and quality systems provide us with high-quality data that is reliable and meets various regulatory requirements. We use innovative analytical testing methods and processes that are time tested and proven to meet the demands of potency, purity and stability.

Our laboratory is continually updated with the latest equipment to adapt to industry trends and the ongoing needs of our clients. No steroid manufacturer in the world makes these adjustments with greater care or insight than MyoGen.

At MyoGen, our number one goal is quality. We provide high quality, accurate and reliable steroids with clarity and precision.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain a little about our laboratory and importantly, our lab test and quality results. I’ll be back soon with a guide to following us on social media, including how you can interact with us directly, and I’ll also be introducing our brand ambassadors, athletes and users who love MyoGen as much as we do!

COA-SUSTAGEN-250-1ML-INJECTION-EM-18007.jpg

You can see more at https://myogenlabs.com

Back