Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ANDERSON SILVA

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • FEDOR

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anderson Silva, because of his win streak and the compition he's faced lately...Franklin, Henderson,
I think BJ is the most talented of the bunch..
Gsp is my fav because he's a canuck

Probably Silva.. He's so well rounded. Stand up, strikes, ground, even cardio.. everything is in order and that makes it nearly impossible for the opposition to formulate a good plan.
A side pick would probably be Urijah Faber.. P4P he's one of the best. Quick, fast, explosive and technical.. he's hard to stop and can take the win from any angle.. up, down, stand up, ground, whatever...

Alot of guys in the UFC LHW division should cut down to 185. the LHW is stacked and Silva has no worthy opponent for a title shot.

GSP - Has fought the best competition out of the group. Beat all the big names. If he beats Serra I don't see anyone in the 170 division taking him out.

BJ PENN - Possibly the best all around fighter, but is hit or miss. When he is in shape he is tough to beat at ANY weight he decides to fight at, but his problem is motivation to get in shape.

ANDERSON SILVA - Other than Rich Franklin there isn't any competition for Silva. I wish Silva had better competition, it would make for a better argument that he is the best P4P.

FEDOR - Extremely talented, but seems to dodge the best competition. A guy like him shouldn't be fighting guys like Hong Man Choi.

My vote: BJ. I think he will dominate the 155lb division longer than any of these other guys will dominate their respective divisions.

Anderson Silva, because of his win streak and the compition he's faced lately...Franklin, Henderson,
I think BJ is the most talented of the bunch..
Gsp is my fav because he's a canuck

I agree with you all the way up to the GSP thing. I like GSP in spite of him being Canadian. On a side note, Serra is getting all kinds of harassing hate mail and emails from Canucks. He's pretty much blowing it off, but his management and the UFC are not. Some folks are telling him how they won't let him sleep and they will keep him up so he will be tired for the fight....gonna burn his motel.....bs like that. It's funny that the authorities will not even allow Serra to have an after-party. I guess the Canadians are serious about supporting GSP. lol

GSP is a class act and I have nothing but respect for him. I firmly believe he would ask the folks to leave Matt alone if he knew about it. He wants a real fight and not a walk through....it's just the kind of guy he is.

I like GSP because he's one of the most talented, most well rounded, classiest fighters in the game. BJ has the most raw talent and skill......save for possibly Fedor.

Speaking of Fedor, I completely agree with ManOfMuscle about Choi. His size and range would give top ten fighters a nightmare. Because of that, he would destroy lesser fighters. Fedor's published stats are not terribly accurate. H's not quite 5'11"...and he weighs about 230. He's sloppy fat, and could easily make 205. He mauls 400lb fighters...beat Cro-Cop twice in Cro-Cop's prime, beat Nog....and everybody else that stepped up...all were bigger than him. He deserves strong consideration here. But once you stop fighting in the lime-light, you fall from favor very fast.

Fedor is not dodging anybody. I think he is falling victim to his own success. Once you beat everybody put in front of you, people start talking about how there is no competition at that weight. Look at Anderson Silva. He's beat Franklin (who dominated at that weight), and Henderson....who is an absolute beast. Both were 185 champs, and he whipped them both soundly. He made Lutter look like a BJJ newbie. The guy really is this good. He's so good that it makes the division look weak....even though it's certainly not.

It's hard for me to pick, but I think Silva is probably the best lb4lb....with BJ on his heels...and Fedor behind him.

Will all the HW's there are, HMC isn't the best fight for Fedor to take.

If Fedor can't come to a contract deal with UFC, I bet you see all the UFC guys leaving and going where ever Fedor is fighting. Everyone wants a pieces to the best fighter in the world. They all wants to be that guys that beats Fedor.

If Fedor can't come to a contract deal with UFC, I bet you see all the UFC guys leaving and going where ever Fedor is fighting. Everyone wants a pieces to the best fighter in the world. They all wants to be that guys that beats Fedor.

I think you're living in a fantasy land.

I think you're living in a fantasy land.
Right now there is a rumor floating around the Sylvia is going to sign with another organization.

Randy is at odds with UFC and wants a piece of Fedor. Neither of them have good words to say about the UFC and Dana

Barnett isn't going to sign with UFC they have bad blood.

Cro Cop has left (says he will be back but who knows)

Those are 4 elite HW's, if they all end up in 1 organization I bet you see some more follow

Right now there is a rumor floating around the Sylvia is going to sign with another organization.

Randy is at odds with UFC and wants a piece of Fedor. Neither of them have good words to say about the UFC and Dana

Barnett isn't going to sign with UFC they have bad blood.

Cro Cop has left (says he will be back but who knows)

Those are 4 elite HW's, if they all end up in 1 organization I bet you see some more follow

But you made it out like they are all hunting Fedor and that couldn't be farther from the truth. Sylvia is probably leaving because he's already had the belt, lost it, had another shot, and lost it. Cro cop is gone because he was humiliated twice. Barnett has had bad blood with the UFC for years, a match between he and Fedor has been a long time coming.

But you made it out like they are all hunting Fedor and that couldn't be farther from the truth. Sylvia is probably leaving because he's already had the belt, lost it, had another shot, and lost it. Cro cop is gone because he was humiliated twice. Barnett has had bad blood with the UFC for years, a match between he and Fedor has been a long time coming.

I don't think they are leaving for Fedor, but he is nice bait for the other organizations.

I know Sylvia and Randy want a piece of him pretty bad and Age isn't on Randy's side.

I do realize Cro Cops reason for leaving, but my point was that there is alot of good talent in the HW division that isn't in the UFC. And a lot of people want shot at Fedor who seems to be unbeatable

Fedor could very well end up with the UFC. It's all up in the air right now. I'm guessing he might pass just because Dana has been such a blatant jackass with his comments. I would love to see Sylvia fight Fedor. Fedor would submit him in about a minute.

Back