pancakes?

W

WHINER

whats even ones thoughts on pancakes for breakfast r they good for you or not really that healthy..

Just depends on what your goals are. If youre trying to lean out, good luck doing that eating pancakes. If bulking, why not.

i don't eat pancakes much but crepes with fruit (banana) and natural whole earth peanut butter are too good
can eat it when bulking or a not so bad cheat meal when cutting

you can make almost anything low fat, low carbs these days :chomp:

normally i feel a bit bloated after eating food based on white flour but maybe im just allergic to something..

normally i feel a bit bloated after eating food based on white flour but maybe im just allergic to something..

making these homeade eliminates that problem. you substitute the white flour with half unbleached wheat flour and half protein powder.

i don't eat pancakes much but crepes with fruit (banana) and natural whole earth peanut butter are too good
can eat it when bulking or a not so bad cheat meal when cutting

you can make almost anything low fat, low carbs these days :chomp:

sounds tasty

not my thread nor recipe but i make them similer
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/135452-keto-pancake-recipe.html

It's a keto recipe but I think you could use skim milk instead of oil and water for the liquid if not doing keto.

1 scoop Protein (I use Body Fortress Whey)
2 eggs
1/2 tsp backing powder
1/2 tbsp olive oil
whip and add water till the consistancy of pancake batter.

Pray pan and cook like pancakes makes 2 large pancakes.

I ate them with just a tbsp of butter but they have a vinilla flavour from the Protein Powder and you could just snack on them without anything.

With Butter and Olive Oil

Cals 380
Protein 32.5g
Carbs 4g
Fat 28g

If you are ok with some sugar free syrup throw it on there but they are good even without it.

Back