partan Performances not fulfilling my order, no response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrosexuwell

Spartan Performances not fulfilling my order, no response

I placed an order on 3/31 with Spartan Performances, an ology sponsor, and I received a confirmation email and was charged; however, I never got a shipping update with tracking info. No package has arrived. They are not responding to their Gmail or their branded support email.

What's the deal here? Even my first order with them had a missing item (of which they corrected and gave me extra for the trouble). Now I'm seeing their website says "under construction"?

Does anyone know of any other means of contacting them?

Last edited:
Well if you had problems the first time you shouldnt have considered using them again. I had the same issues they forgot about my order and sent me double. Would I use them again? No!

Mistakes happen and they did more than make good on it and we're speedy. There were no indications that I shouldn't use them again because of that gesture.

The whole 'ology sponsor stamp of approval thing definitely legitimized the first and second order.

I would normally, but I already have a charge back of a fraudulent charge on my card and I'm concerned about doing another one with my card and then appearing to be a scam artist myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back