Does anyone know bout source check for site?

omgmike1

Hey,

I purchased *********or so from *********, they gave me a tracking number and email and withdrew the money, but it's been 11 days from their supposed 5-12 day shipping and the drugs still have not arrived. I did get a confirmation phone number call from a indian who asked me about my order ect..

Details:
-Company supposdly acts as middleman
-the shipping tracker says "shipped", yet not arrived..?
-They withdrew the COrrect amount from card

PS: I did some research online and can't find any negatives or any decent reviews on it.

Q: I'm confused wether or not I've been scammed? Anyone have any experience with this site. I really need the accutane drugs atm. Also, I've read about indians who scam through calls ect.. before on the radio and news sites and when this thought poped in my head it got me worried when my pills not arrive yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't post a source my friend. It's the roll of the dice every time. If you don't know anybody who has used that source and this is the first time your using it yourself your taking a chance. Also if you do receive something is it real. Try and find a source proven already.

You have a tracking number, use it. DELIVERED is the word you don't want to see if you don't have the package in your hands.

Edit out that site and dollar amount man, totally not needed and against the rules here.

I went through the same thing, ordered bout 4 weeks ago. 2 days ago it arrived. The tracking # will tell u where it is.

If it's overseas the tracking will not update while it's in transit from whatever country. Once it hits the states it will update. May take a week to 10 days usually.

Back