PCT Advice after 2 years on TRT/Blast

chewynow

It has been an amazing journey to say the least. I have decided to stay on after 2 cycles (600mg test 1st one and 500mg tren second) and have been on TRT the last 2 years with a few blasts in between. I only did 350 test and tren blasts while on.

I am hoping to successfully restart my natural production. I know it will take months but if there was a right time to do it, now would be it.

It has been a week since my last injection. I will wait another 2 weeks and then as follows:

Shot of Triptorelin
HCG blast,
Melanotan 2 cruise

Please advise if you have any. If you need any extra info just ask, I will be watching this thread next few days.

Much appreciated. I will be sure to share the recovery.

What exactly is Melatonan 2 cruise supposed to mean? Dosages and time would be good info.

Why not a standard. nolva/clomid PCT?

Also a GnRH agonist seems better ran after an HCG blast. HCG is mimicking LH and Triptorlen is supposed to cause the release of GnRH which releases LH/FSH.

This seems very "off the books".

What exactly is Melatonan 2 cruise supposed to mean? Dosages and time would be good info.

Why not a standard. nolva/clomid PCT?

Also a GnRH agonist seems better ran after an HCG blast. HCG is mimicking LH and Triptorlen is supposed to cause the release of GnRH which releases LH/FSH.

This seems very "off the books".

I do melotonin cycles all the time man. doenst everyone?

Back