PCT after 40 week "Light" Cruise?

ShoesMagoo

Posting this here as it mostly includes my cycle. If it needs to be moved due to me asking questions about it then, Mods, please do so.

Firstly, here is what I took:

Deca 250mg/week for ~8 months, and at that point I began taking EQ 300mg/week and Test E 250mg/week, upped the Test to 500mg/week 4 weeks later, stopped all at around the 40th week. During the oils I also ran about 4 weeks of Anavar 25mg/EOD (I think) and Anadrol 50mg/EOD (I think) for a separate 4 weeks.

Waited 5 or 6 weeks for the juice to clear my system then did HCG 100mg/day for two weeks.

Waited another week then began Nolvadex and Clomid.
Weeks 1,2 Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg. Alternated taking one each day. Not doing much so upped to:
Weeks 3,4 Nolva 40mg, Clomid 100mg each day.
Weeks 5,6 Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg each day.
And the occasional caber.

I will be 35 this year, weigh 185lbs, height 6'1", bf ~15-17%. This was my first cycle.
Before I go further, let me say that I know now that I made several mistakes, and it was a mistake to not run Test with Deca especially. Should have researched more but there's nothing I can do about it now. I noticed my libido was low about 9 months in, then discovered I couldn't get it up during sexual activity. Panic mode ensued and I realized I needed to up the T dose. This brought back function but I've still ended up with what I've found many others refer to as 'Deca Dick'. As I've progressed into the PCT it got worse (couldn't get it up again) and since then I have taken a few aromasin and more caber and it has gotten slightly better.

I've spent many hours searching for PCT protocol, and there are many opinions and dosage recommendations. Compounds will effect people in different ways, and one man's PCT may not be suited for another. And of course, nearly all of this comes from anecdotal rather than from researched evidence. What I cannot find is anything definitive for a cycle of longer than 20 weeks. Some people suggest that the length of PCT should match the length of cycle, but I don't know how much truth there is to that. I am prepped for another round of PCT with more Nolva, Clomid, and Caber, but I'm not sure if I should simply double the PCT length for a total of 8 weeks; 4 weeks is the standard recommendation for up a cycle of up to 20 weeks so it may stand to reason that a cycle of 40 weeks warrants twice that. Or should I stretch the PCT out longer, or closer to the length that I was on gear?

I know I've yet to finish the PCT and was on a highly suppressing compound for longer than I should have been. Testicular size was at least mostly restored after the HCG, although I didn't measure them prior to. I've read about many who have done PCT and bounced back to normal, and others who have been 5+ years without returning to normal. Seriously hoping that I'll eventually fall into that first category, but I suppose only time will tell, and the second category scares the hell out of me. Related articles: https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16531893 and dopinglinkki.fi/en/info-bank/doping-substances/anabolic-steroids-cause-long-standing-changes-brain

Trying to figure out the best route from here to restore function as much as possible. Any input would be appreciated, and you don't have to tell me I'm retarded for not researching/taking wrong doses/etc. - I already know.

Last edited:
This is definitely not a light cycle at all. 8 months isn't even considered a cycle. There's a reason why you haven't seen much on cycles over 20 weeks. That's a pretty long fucking cycle! To answer your question, not too many have done what you have and tried a pct that was successful. To be honest, I've never read much on it because it's not common and most that do this are on trt. Det oak got a pct thread that may help. Hopefully for your sake everything works out for you.

Man, that is a long cycle. I don't know how old you are but if you are 40's or so, its going to be a long ride. Hope you can get it figured out.

Back