PCT after my first steroid cycle? (Sustanon)

Joze

I just did my first steroid cycle. I used Sustanon 250 every 3rd day for 10 weeks and went from 74kg to 83kg bodyweigt in that time. Bodyfat stayed the same or maybe increased just a little and i feel satisfied with the results.

Now 3 weeks after my last pin, its time for pct. I have Nolvadex and Aromasin. Chlomid and hcg i'm unable to optain, so my pct will be done with nolva and aromasin only.

My question is what is the best pct protocol for me? Ive tried googling for answers and found this: ******NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS***
Which says 40mg nolvadex for 2 weeks and then 20mg for 4 weeks. So 6 weeks in total.

Then i looked at this site: ******NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS***

Which says, Nolvadex 100mg on day 1 and then 60mg for 10 days and then 40mg for 10 days. 3 weeks in total.

Are any of those any good? If anyone has a better suggestion for me, it would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
do you even know what these drugs do? or do you just go by the talk your buddies tell you at the gym?
all nolvadex and aromasin do is regulate estrogen. you at least need the addition of clomid or hcg. if you don't use hcg, you're going to have a hard time recovering. i hope it doesn't happen to you but most likely you'll be out of service for around 2 months. you need hcg man.. go find some

when you start taking steroids you are the teacher, the student, and the guinea pig all at once and for some people that is a lot to handle. you weren't responsible this cycle, so try to be for the next cycle.

do you even know what these drugs do?

Yes i read a lot.

all nolvadex and aromasin do is regulate estrogen.

Are you sure about that? According to that article i posted above, nolva increases testosterone and stimulates the release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone), LH and FSH

if you don't use hcg, you're going to have a hard time recovering. i hope it doesn't happen to you but most likely you'll be out of service for around 2 months.

Hopefully that will not happen. Thanks for the reply

Yes i read a lot.
not enough

Are you sure about that? According to that article i posted above, nolva increases testosterone and stimulates the release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone), LH and FSH
you're absolutely right, but not the the point where it really matters. one study i just read says it increased FSH, LH, and total test by 200% and that's not enough. it'll work, but without stronger stimulation of the hormones needed to recover, you will need a longer time getting back to normal.

try reading studies instead of articles as they have better information.

not enough

you're absolutely right, but not the the point where it really matters. one study i just read says it increased FSH, LH, and total test by 200% and that's not enough. it'll work, but without stronger stimulation of the hormones needed to recover, you will need a longer time getting back to normal.
try reading studies instead of articles as they have better information.

In clinical trials it raises testosterone values in men by about 10-14%.
While i also read your study where it says to raise LH/FSH about 200% each(and free testo by 200%ish, but not total), they do also cover aspects such as decreased IGF-1 production etc. It can also affect SHBG which can actually lower free testo but that's another topic.
But this was done on men with biological problems and not done in healthy men.

Last edited:
aromasin is NOT FOR PCT. do your hw. Nolvadex and clomid is for pct only. and never do hcg during pct as well. you can lead up to it after your past test pin but never during pct bro. read the beginners cycle stickies man.

I just did my first steroid cycle. I used Sustanon 250 every 3rd day for 10 weeks and went from 74kg to 83kg bodyweigt in that time. Bodyfat stayed the same or maybe increased just a little and i feel satisfied with the results.

Now 3 weeks after my last pin, its time for pct. I have Nolvadex and Aromasin. Chlomid and hcg i'm unable to optain, so my pct will be done with nolva and aromasin only.

My question is what is the best pct protocol for me? Ive tried googling for answers and found this: ******NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS***
Which says 40mg nolvadex for 2 weeks and then 20mg for 4 weeks. So 6 weeks in total.

Which says, Nolvadex 100mg on day 1 and then 60mg for 10 days and then 40mg for 10 days. 3 weeks in total.

Are any of those any good? If anyone has a better suggestion for me, it would be appreciated. Thanks

how you looking there op, any luck finding your answers?

like the man said above....one study i just read says it increased FSH, LH, and total test by 200% and that's not enough. it'll work, but without stronger stimulation of the hormones needed to recover, you will need a longer time getting back to normal.

better for you to read the beginers cycle threads man.

Back