PCT, help

wood78221

So dense
I am currently in a post cycle therapy (pct), have been running clomid(100mg ED) and nolva (40mg ED)....for almost 2 weeks now. I this is my second cycle that was a contest prep cycle. Current cycle was Test 500mg weekly,Eq 300mg weekly, and Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed last few weeks.

The odd thing is that I feel soo damn weird and kinda lightheaded all the time. I have ran both of these SERMS before, and really dont remember having any of this? I have always got the tracers from clomid as far as my only noticable sides.

I have went to the doc yesterday bc i have had sinus problems, and i informed him on the whole situation...so he took blood to check my mineral levels.

Anyone might have the same effects? bc this shit sucks.

Thanks

Wood

Last edited:
i'd drop the clomid...once i did during my pct...i felt completely different (better)

I need some help too, I just ran test E 250mg per4 days / deca 300mg per week for 9 weeks. Then some Winstrol (winny) pills 100 mg for 3 weeks at the end. I used clomid and nolva two weeks after my last test injection and it freaked me out. i got severe anxxiety and depression. but the main thing is my balls still arent back yet so should i take anything to remedy that now or is it too late. 4 1/2 weeks since last inject.

Back