Pct question running the proper amount of hcg???

Thezilla

First off I know I have been blowing up the boards lately...this like my 3 thread question in a week but I'm getting back in the game and need my memory refreshed a bit. I'm also seeing different options methods doses ect so I figured I would ask here. I have all my ducks in a row and ready to go but right now I'm trying to figure out how much hcg I'm going to need pct? If I rem correctly back in the day I ran 5000iu total at end of cycle and recovered fine....also it would be much appreciated if somebody could post a conversion link to possible break down the conversion on what I could use. Currently running 500mg test /wk and 400mg/wk eq....been 16 wk going to go to 20....might drop the eq after this week though....honestly I really don't feel like the boys have shrank all that much compared to the past. Anybody have any suggestions of doses of hcg to take?? The reason I'm concerned about this is because I came across this paragraph in an article and to me it seems overboard but I could be wrong...... Basically it said and cycle over 12 weeks run 3000iu on day 1 another 3000iu 5 days later followed by 1500iu five days later and yet another 1500iu to finish it up....... To me this seemed like overkill.... Any logic to this??
So basically I would like to know
1 how much hcg should I run after my current cycle just to make sure boys drop
2 a conversion chart for dummies possible posted
3 is there any need for that much hcg after cycle... Seems over kill???
Thanks for all the replies in advance I just want to use all the knowledge and source I have available to me!!!!

You say it's old school but I'm still seeing post of ppl to say run in like last ten day of your cycle to drop the boys posted like yesterday. (On other sites and pages) so is it possible to run a recovery with just clomid and nolva and recover safely? I just feel like there are so many right ways to do this lol which is correct??

Back