Peanut Power Butter

mo'primo

do what?
Got a 5 LB jar from DPS for $40. FUCKING DELICIOUS! :tounge2:

PB020.gif

PB021LABEL.gif

A friend of mine brought some of this stuff to the gym, It is not exactly horrible tasting but delicious is definitely a stretch, I cannot see myself eating $40 dollar peanut butter there are better and cheaper ways to fill my nutritional needs.

I was intereested in this stuff too but for the same size as a regular pb it was like $15. i know it has more protein, but it just didn't warrent the price

Xtreme57 said:
I was intereested in this stuff too but for the same size as a regular pb it was like $15. i know it has more protein, but it just didn't warrent the price
You have to remember that the serving size is 4 table spoons to get 32g of protein. There's 8g in 2 tablespoons of standard peanut butter., so 16g/ 4 tablespoons. It's double the protein, but a lot more expensive.

I love peanut butter, but $40 is steep! to say the least. That being said I will probably buy it anyway... damn peanut butter addiction...

I bought some 10 small jars. $8 each. I ate 3 or 4 jars and absolutely loved it, yet after that something happened, and I can't stand it anymore. Dunno why really. I still eat peanuts.
In any case - I'd say its worth a try. (Just don't buy a 5LB bucket right away).

bbstls said:
I bought some 10 small jars. $8 each. I ate 3 or 4 jars and absolutely loved it, yet after that something happened, and I can't stand it anymore. Dunno why really. I still eat peanuts.
In any case - I'd say its worth a try. (Just don't buy a 5LB bucket right away).

Lol ill take it off your hands at a Jewed down price :)

Go through 1lb in a week

You could probably make the same thing at home with some all natural peanut butter, whey powder, and a little flax oil, for a whole lot less money.

jif penut butter has 8grams of protein in one tbsp that stuff has 32 in four.Meaning the same exact thing as jif and jif tastes better. and its way cheaper

sorry my friend, i wish u were right but no, i just walked over to my fridge and checked, its 8 per TWO tbsp so its not equal, its half of ppb, but unless you have some different kind of jif i dunno about, cuz if you do, share the wealth...what kind is it...

Nuts and beans are not a complete protein. Do they add something to complete the amino acid profile?

Back