Peptide companies that also sell BAC water

doublelung84

I was looking for a reliable company that sells both BAC water and peptides. I have used GWP in the past but their discounts come and go. I never used RUI but it doesn't seem they sell BAC. Anyone have any ideas?

I was looking for a reliable company that sells both BAC water and peptides. I have used GWP in the past but their discounts come and go. I never used RUI but it doesn't seem they sell BAC. Anyone have any ideas?

If you buy peps from RUI you have the opportunity to buy the Bac water. They just do not sell it alone. So once you order your pepes you will have the option to add the bac water to the order.

Thanks JimiThing; learn something new every day. Like I said never used them. I know they sponsor here so I will tread lightly, any good on their Tada?

Thanks JimiThing; learn something new every day. Like I said never used them. I know they sponsor here so I will tread lightly, any good on their Tada?

I take it low dose daily and love it. I had to drop from 5mg down to around 3mg/day. It is def dosed accurately or if anything just slightly over.

No, too much the sexual effects. 3mg keep BP perfect and is perfect amount for on call activity but not random hard ons! lol

Back