peptide cycle for ligament tear

chebkol

Hi , I have torn ucl (ulnar collateral ligament ) in left elbow and damaged ucl in right elbow. Was told by a doctor to try to rehab the left elbow first , build muscles that would perform the function of torn ucl.
I read that igf-1 might help my problem. Any input? My goal is to have localized growth of the target muscles (left and right elbows) and repair of damaged ligament (right elbow) with minimum side effects and minimize traceability of the substance.
Thank you

Research igf-1 and tb500 for healing. Vibrant has a nice log of these peptides to give you some insight into how they are working for him.

for optimal injury repair, I'd use multiple peps to help the injury heal thru different pathways.

Igf1, tb500, ghrp-2+ cjc 1295 w/o dac(mod grf)

If you need dosing help or a protocol, let me know.

for optimal injury repair, I'd use multiple peps to help the injury heal thru different pathways.

than you, I would appreciate your help. I am new to the peptides and pretty confused. I would need a detailed instructions/explanations:eek:

How would I inject IGF-1 in the forearm?

Back