Peptides and sarms cycle as a bridge

Shadyuser

Hi all,

I have done 4 steroids and hgh cycle in the past. Last cycle I did last year December and followed by 1 month pct. Now without steroids or anything am doing proper diet and workout . Until I start my next cycle on June, am planning to use peptides and sarms cycle as a bridge for next cycle. After some research I planned these components to use (not decided dosage yet) :

1. Cjc with dac
2. Rad 140 (testolone)
3. Essatovite men multivitamin or hcgenerate

Am new to peptides and sarms . Kindly suggest if the above cycle can be used as bridge and I have read rad 140 does not suppress natural test, if so small pct is still required ?

Use to be a Big Proponent of Peptides.
IMHO ~ since Toms and a few other places went out of business for Peptides, I stopped looking.
Never had any Noticeable Improvement with SARMS.

As far as using either the Essatovite or HCGenerate.
These Products are Not Interchangeable.

Essatovite is a Vitamin ~ there are Much Better Brands with Higher Dosages out there.
HCGenerate is Overpriced for Cycle Support, it's Not a Vitamin............................... JP

So you are saying nothing can beat the effects of steroids ? If so am not supposed to do bridge.

Peptides are an Excellent Bridge.

What I am saying is to, "Do Your Research", and just don't buy from any Peptide Company cause the Price looks good.
There are a Lot of Companies that are selling Total Crap these days.

Personally, I got tired of Throwing Good Money after Bad on Peptides.
After the sources I had for years went out of business back in 2014/15............................... JP

They used to be a sponsor of these boards but dont think they are anymore.
But so far their products including peptides are legit.

I've verified their HGH with bloodwork for example.
Their nolva is removing my gyno.
I loved their masteron prop.

That's not a guarantee that all their product works, their delivery can take up to a month as well.

JP, just PM me if you are interested :)

Peptides are an Excellent Bridge.

What I am saying is to, "Do Your Research", and just don't buy from any Peptide Company cause the Price looks good.
There are a Lot of Companies that are selling Total Crap these days.

Personally, I got tired of Throwing Good Money after Bad on Peptides.
After the sources I had for years went out of business back in 2014/15............................... JP

Jp, okay if am not getting good quality peptides what if I get Pharma grade hgh (I get it easily) ? Can it be used alone for bridge ?

Jp, okay if am not getting good quality peptides what if I get Pharma grade hgh (I get it easily) ? Can it be used alone for bridge ?

Yes ~ HGH makes a Great Bridge.

It's the only Peptide that I still use, as I have a Very Reliable Source that I've been using for the last 5 years.
HGH is the only Peptide that I currently use.............................. JP

Back