Peptides Daily or 5 Days Per Week

ws2006

I am looking at a ghrp-2, cjc-1293, igf-1lr3 stack of peptides for a first cycle with them - goal is to drop BF as we head into the new year. I am leaning towards twice daily injections as work will make it difficult to do a third at lunch. Dosing would be 100 mcg for the ghrp and cjc, 40 mcg (once daily) for the igf according to the sticky.

I would run this for 12 weeks (igf for the first 8). My question is two parts... Does this look good and would I see good results if I followed this protocol 5 days on and 2 days off? Reason for incorporating 2 days off would be purely economical - trying to keep the cost down. Ok to draw and inject all 3 with one needle?

Use cjc-1295 no dac with the ghrp2. CJC at 100mcg and ghrp2 at 200-300mcg 3x a day, every day. IGF-1 lr3 can be dosed just on workout days post workout is fine.

Use cjc-1295 no dac with the ghrp2. CJC at 100mcg and ghrp2 at 200-300mcg 3x a day, every day. IGF-1 lr3 can be dosed just on workout days post workout is fine.

Thanks for the feedback - I got my first round ordered last night and will use .5 slin pins for injecting once everything arrives. I went through labpe (used your referral link and discount code).

I would be curious to know how anyone else schedules their doses - I assume one in the morning and one at night post workout. As for the third, it will be tough as I work 8-5 during the week and ,ay not be able to pin at work. Could I do it when I get home from work at 4 then my evening pin at around 9 pm?

Back