Peptides for Combat Sports?

slavic456

Hey Guys,

So im very new to this whole peptide busines, but ive been doing my research and I just have a few questions for the experts. Of all the boards of visited, steroidology guys seem to know the most about peptides. Here we go with some stats:

26 years old
6'2 225 pounds. Just came off a 14 week 375 mg a week Test E cycle and going into post cycle therapy (pct).
I am an amateur golden gloves boxer, looking to maintain weight while cutting the love handle and abdominal fat that i havnt been able to shed no matter what I do. Boxing workouts are nothing like bodybuilding, they require aerobic as well as anaerobic "endurance if you will. Anyone that has done a few rounds of hard sparring knows how incredibly taxing it can be, sanctioned bouts in the open division, in which i fight can put you up against some real monsters. In others words, im not a small guy by any means, but i have been dwarfed by opponents, i am the constant underdog. I digress.

I am now going into post cycle therapy (pct) and I think peptides will be incredibly beneficial to my sport, but what do I take. I am considering the following:

GHRP-2 100 MCG 3 times daily: Morning, post workout, and Before bed
CJC-1295 100 mcg 3 times daily: Same as above
PEG-MGF or IGF-1 Lr3 100 MCG daily post work out

Questions:
1. What can i expect for side effects? I want to avoid this so called GH bleed and i dont want to enlarge my intestines, taking body shots is hard enough as it is lol. Will this tax my already shut down pituitary during post cycle therapy (pct) and possibly diminish recovery. Will any of these enhance cancer growth. And finally, will they affect fertility or have any other nasty long term side effects?
2. What can I expect to achieve with these dosages in terms of increased LBM and reduction in body fat?
3. Can I expect any effect on endurance: positive or negative?
4. Finally, will they allow me to train harder such as sport specific training and strength and condition all in one day?

Sorry for the long post, but i know i came to the right place

Regards

Seems a lot of onlookers and no one taking a shot huh? Same happened with my first post here, not even a GTFO was given.

In my extreme limited knowledge I would recommend IGF-1 Lr3 and TB-500. My particular experiment at this time is focusing on rehab for a shoulder injury. Separated shoulder, grade 1 with extreme pain and limited mobility. On a two week old injury and now four days in pinning LR3 there has been an almost complete reduction in pain and mobility has greatly increased to near normal levels. Chiropractor already re-aligned but everything still hurt like a mother fuckah.

Dosage is currently at .20mcg x2 a day. No idea on endurance, etc at this time. IGF either slows or blocks sugar absorption in the cells increasing fat metabolism so fat loss is a given. Subject has had a poor diet and refining it on Monday yet has not noticed loss of excess in the past four days. Training starts back on Monday again. Will be light at first but hoping to get back to normal CrossFit workouts and Oly lifts soon(Or at least a lab rat version). After four days I am already considering administering the LR-3 to the elderly relatives of the rat in the trials who have been fighters and suffer from injuries as well. Have read lots of good things on TB-500 and looking to add it in the last few weeks of the cycle.

Like i said, knowledge and experience here is limited. Can keep you updated if interested, etc.

There is only one thing I would probably recommend, GHRP's tend to cause alot of water retention in users. I know with combat sports that weight is an issue to keep in mind and that GHRP will cause a few pounds of water weight. It will also slow you down.
Athletes tend to stick to IGF's and GHRH's. They do throw in GHRP-2 usually but keep it to 50~ mcg per shot 2-3 times a day tops. Id also think of dropping the IGF dose to about 40-60mcg per day as you dont need a bodybuilders dose of that hormone. You need the recovery aspect of it and added fat loss.

50mcg IGF per day (6-8 hours post training)
50mcg x 3 GHRP-2 (morning, post training, night...just keep 3 hours between injections minimum, same with GHRH's)
100mcg x 3 MOD GRF --- OR --- 500mcg every other day taken at night if DAC

Collinb,

I had not heard of the water retention part with GHRP's. Is there a way to counter this or what would lean more towards that "dry hard look" for peptides?

1. What can i expect for side effects? I want to avoid this so called GH bleed and i dont want to enlarge my intestines, taking body shots is hard enough as it is lol. Will this tax my already shut down pituitary during post cycle therapy (pct) and possibly diminish recovery. Will any of these enhance cancer growth. And finally, will they affect fertility or have any other nasty long term side effects?
The bleed is from CJC-1295 with DAC; it causes a week long GH bleed. I'm assuming you're going for without DAC (or mod grf 1-29), which wouldn't have this problem. It would induce a spike just like a normal release.

The organ enlargement I believe is from prolonged IGF-1; peptides don't cause a great increase in IGF-1 compared to rhGH.

Peptides stimulates natural production, so it's good to take during post cycle therapy (pct)

Long term (GHRH+GHRP), the sides would be similar to long term rhGH use. Sides that are noticeable are; water retention, limbs falling asleep easier, carpal tunnel, and lethargy (again, not atypical from rhGH)

Combat, I dont think there is a way to really stop the water retention/bloat. It is bound to happen because of how the peptides work.
You can use CJC without a GHRP fine, and get great benefits of it for what you need. Just using that at 2mg a week or 500mcg every other night
you will recover great, sleep better, and all bumps and bruises will heal faster than ever.

Hey Guys,

So im very new to this whole peptide busines, but ive been doing my research and I just have a few questions for the experts. Of all the boards of visited, steroidology guys seem to know the most about peptides. Here we go with some stats:

26 years old
6'2 225 pounds. Just came off a 14 week 375 mg a week Test E cycle and going into post cycle therapy (pct).
I am an amateur golden gloves boxer, looking to maintain weight while cutting the love handle and abdominal fat that i havnt been able to shed no matter what I do. Boxing workouts are nothing like bodybuilding, they require aerobic as well as anaerobic "endurance if you will. Anyone that has done a few rounds of hard sparring knows how incredibly taxing it can be, sanctioned bouts in the open division, in which i fight can put you up against some real monsters. In others words, im not a small guy by any means, but i have been dwarfed by opponents, i am the constant underdog. I digress.

I am now going into PCT and I think peptides will be incredibly beneficial to my sport, but what do I take. I am considering the following:

GHRP-2 100 MCG 3 times daily: Morning, post workout, and Before bed
CJC-1295 100 mcg 3 times daily: Same as above
PEG-MGF or IGF-1 Lr3 100 MCG daily post work out

Questions:
1. What can i expect for side effects? I want to avoid this so called GH bleed and i dont want to enlarge my intestines, taking body shots is hard enough as it is lol. Will this tax my already shut down pituitary during pct and possibly diminish recovery. Will any of these enhance cancer growth. And finally, will they affect fertility or have any other nasty long term side effects?
2. What can I expect to achieve with these dosages in terms of increased LBM and reduction in body fat?
3. Can I expect any effect on endurance: positive or negative?
4. Finally, will they allow me to train harder such as sport specific training and strength and condition all in one day?

Sorry for the long post, but i know i came to the right place

Regards

look at this thread i made, might help a bit: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

i would rec:
drop lr3 dose to 30-60mcg NO need for 100mcg!
and maybe consider a stack of these two I highly rec:
Sermorelin 2mg - Peptides
GHRP-2

Last edited:
Back