Peptides for MMA

Bds1124

I've recently been introduced to peptides and I have been extremely interested in them and am now wanting to try some out. I'm currently around 165, as I'd like to fight at 155, so I'm looking for something that wouldn't bulk me up too much but would help me burn some fat, get a lot more lean, and still allow me to gain strength. What would be the ideal peptide (or combination of peptides) for this? Also, do peptides require any form of cycling or any other special injection techniques? How much would I be looking at per month for a peptide regiment and where could I buy the peptides? Could I just order them from the internet or do I have to have a doctor order them for me? If there is any additional information anyone else has, please feel free to include it as I may not have covered everything I need to know.

I would consider a combination of cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-6 or ghrp2. You can run that starting at 100mcg of each 3x a day on an empty stomach. This would be a great combo for you. You can buy them from the link below. LabPE has very potent peptides and is all I use. It comes in a powder so you will need to order bac water to reconstitute it.

Should I start out with doing it 3x a day or should I limit it to 1 while I'm starting? How long would the 2mg of cjc-1295 and 5mg of Ghrp-6 last me? Just trying to get around a month's supply with one order. Also, what's the mixture ratio of bac water to peptide powder? Or does it tell you the mixture ratio on the vial?

Should I start out with doing it 3x a day or should I limit it to 1 while I'm starting? How long would the 2mg of cjc-1295 and 5mg of Ghrp-6 last me? Just trying to get around a month's supply with one order. Also, what's the mixture ratio of bac water to peptide powder? Or does it tell you the mixture ratio on the vial?

It should be dosed 2-3x a day at least because the GH pulse it gives is short. For a month's supply at that dose you would need 4-5 2mg cjc vials and 2 ghrp-6 vials. You can use peptidecalculator.com to figure out how much bac water to add to the vial. Peptide powders and reconstitued peptides need to be kept refrigerated as well.

Would I just mix all of it at the same time and put it in a vial and then put that vial into the refrigerator, or just mix what I need at one time? Could I not just buy a liquid form instead of the powder or is it fairly easy to mix together? I just don't want to fuck up mixing the peptides with the bac water and end up taking too much or too little.

Would I just mix all of it at the same time and put it in a vial and then put that vial into the refrigerator, or just mix what I need at one time? Could I not just buy a liquid form instead of the powder or is it fairly easy to mix together? I just don't want to fuck up mixing the peptides with the bac water and end up taking too much or too little.

mix one vial of cjc and ghrp6 at a time. keep unmixed peptides in the freezer and mixed in the fridge. peptides are never sold as already premixed and if you see somewhere they were, I would be suspicious of it because mixed peptides need to be stored correctly and will degrade pretty fast if they aren't.

It is easy to mix. use 2.5ml BW for ghrp2 or 6 and 1ml BW for cjc w/o dac (1ml per 2mg of peptide ratio). this ratio will give you 100mcg per 5iu on a u100 insulin syringe.

now since you're trying to drop weight, I would go for ghrp2 or ipam over ghrp6. ghrp6 is better for bulking because it gives a pretty good appetite increase, ghrp2 does as well but to a lesser extent in most people.

For doses, I'd go 150-250 for ghrp2, 6, or ipam and 150mcg for cjc w/o dac, 2-3x a day.

sent from my nexus 7
www.Labpe.com|High Performance|Research Chemicals|Peptides

Back