peptides gives me the shits..anyone else?

Heckle

Does anyone else get the shits with peptides use and also pissing much more?

I'm on my 2nd day of PEG MGF and I'm up 5lbs in water weight...but I continue to piss and shit alot. I've used Hexerlin and HGH and never experienced this..has this happend to anyone else?

Oh ya man i am on your same page. I use igf-1 lr3 or igf-1 des and i get the shits. Its due to an increase in igf or hgh (i dont recall exactly which one causes it) But it causes a flush in the body. You can look up hgh release or igf and bowel movements on google and alot of medical sites have it as a side effect, it might subside, it might not.

I usually get mine about 1 hour after injection PWO. My body goes nuts after the injection for carb intake and then it flushes itself haha.

Oh ya man i am on your same page. I use igf-1 lr3 or igf-1 des and i get the shits. Its due to an increase in igf or hgh (i dont recall exactly which one causes it) But it causes a flush in the body. You can look up hgh release or igf and bowel movements on google and alot of medical sites have it as a side effect, it might subside, it might not.

I usually get mine about 1 hour after injection PWO. My body goes nuts after the injection for carb intake and then it flushes itself haha.

Ha, tell me about it! I had the same problem until I started using a different sponsor. Now it is all about purchasepeptides.com

Ha, tell me about it! I had the same problem until I started using a different sponsor. Now it is all about purchasepeptides.com

agreed!
that why i had to work with them i love them that much. man i hope the igf1lr3 is back in stock soon. shit sells too fast dammit! :)

How much IGF-1 Lr3 are you taking?

I messed up on the dose big time, instead of 50mcg PEG MGF..I took 500mcg bilat, I'm sure that had alot of due with it!!

I took a few days off...I'll resume it at a sane dose and hope I don't get the shits.

Has this happend to anyone while using Frag 176-191?

Last edited:
Hmm up 5lbs in two days with peg mgf??? I've used it many times as high as 500mcg a day and never saw much from it. The only thing I have heard causing bowel movements was follistatin.

How much IGF-1 Lr3 are you taking?

I messed up on the dose big time, instead of 50mcg PEG MGF..I took 500mcg bilat, I'm sure that had alot of due with it!!

I took a few days off...I'll resume it at a sane dose and hope I don't get the shits.

Has this happend to anyone while using Frag 176-191?

I'm taking frag right now, no shits. Don't notice any changes in anything to be honest.

Yes Bro it does! I believe this has to do with the fat loss on this stuff. If flushes out your system. I bet your stomach will go down in a few weeks.

Back