peptides one vial says 1mg but the other says 5mg but both have the same amount

bashbash

hi, i got some hgh frag and follistatin for some research. the hgh frag is 5 mg and the follistatin is 1mg. however they both contain the same amount of powder.
isn't 5mg supposed to be more than 1 mg, so why do they have the same amount of powder? is the stuff i bought bunk?

Different compound powders weigh more than others. For example 1 gram of anavar looks a lot less than 1 gram of dbol.

Different compound powders weigh more than others. For example 1 gram of anavar looks a lot less than 1 gram of dbol.

Exactly mg is a measurement of weight. Since compound density can vary the volume of 2 compounds can be very different.
Edited In: I should add I do not know the density of the 2 peptides you are asking about so I am not saying with certainty that that's what is going on here, I am just saying it would be a good explanation as to what may be happening. As Mega said maybe contact your supplier, let them tell you that if it is the case.

Last edited:
hi, i got some hgh frag and follistatin for some research. the hgh frag is 5 mg and the follistatin is 1mg. however they both contain the same amount of powder.
isn't 5mg supposed to be more than 1 mg, so why do they have the same amount of powder? is the stuff i bought bunk?

the "look" doesn't matter. some peptides might come more compressed and others more fluffy IMO

@infinitepower I dont think is a placebo cause my bench went from 120kg to 150kg in a few weeks, only saw this type of gains on juice before. I have been injecting it in the chest though.

@infinitepower I dont think is a placebo cause my bench went from 120kg to 150kg in a few weeks, only saw this type of gains on juice before. I have been injecting it in the chest though.

Oh ok worth a shot in your opinion? I was wondering bc stuff is pricey and i hear a lot of bad things

Back