peptides sides ?

Diced

Hey all, over the years ive used a few different peps namely melanotan 2,ghrp 2 and 6,cjc and mroe recently tb500. Ive noticed that everytime after i inject i get facial flushing,red rash on my body especially after tb500 jab ive been dosing at 2mg a week its very odd. Flushing is assocaited with melanotan so i didnt really think about it but with the tb500 and sometimes with the ghrps even ?? i injected myself with my sterile water and it did nothing so im wondering what gives>>?

flushing is normal for ghrp's.

never got flushing for tb500, did you mix it with anything else?

I'm with vibrant I used 5mg tb500 no flushing. Ghrp 2 and 6 make me have a hot flash. Mod grf flushes me as does mt2.

Ever try injectable B12? I'm curious to buy some and see if I notice any results from it, they say it increases strength because you have more red blood cells in your body...

I get a lot of flushing and mild nausea from mt2. Sometimes I do get minor flushing from ghrp6 if I dose it higher.

once again i guess its just a case of every1 is different , i only notice flushing on the ghrps at higher doses 300mcg and above i also get slightly light headed . However mt2 and tb500 seem to do the same thing to me both make me flush really bad and i get this red rash its like all my pores become evilated and are red its wierd lasts for around 2-3 hours then dissapears .

also jabbin into the shoulder with a slin pin, tb500 this is i just stick the slin pin streight into the anterior head of my delt sometyimes i feel a slight pinch or uncomfortable feeling . should i continue to inject or pull out >??

Back