physcological tren effects on people

Matt0071

Well for me I love running tren, right now I am on my blast at 250mg test c a week, and running tren a at 100mg eod and feeling great, I myself before usin tren have alittle aggressive background and the type of person with abit of a ego as well
I personally think the guys that are pretty laid back and dont have that aggressive edge to them what so ever, get on the tren train and cant handle the aggressive sides tren has to offer at times
Like they dont know what hit them then get all wacked out
Jut my oponion on it but like to hear others on how they react on tren cause I personallynhave no bad sides what so ever other hen the aggressiveness but I like that feeling lol
And tren also makes me respond quicker to things and react quick, and the focus on tren is just amazing too

Last edited:
the side effects I get from tren as are follows:

vascular as fuck
jacked as fuck
full as fuck
lean as fuck
feel like a king
smash all kinds of pussy

the negative sides I get from tren are as follows:

smashing pussy that I regret afterwards

Good things: Strength boost and the mindset change from "I think I can handle it" to "This is bitch weight and I murder bitches".

Bad things: Everything you can possibly think of.

Good things: Strength boost and the mindset change from "I think I can handle it" to "This is bitch weight and I murder bitches".

I feel bad for you son....I got 99 problems but tren sides aint one.

Can you please elaborate on the bad things? give me a few examples

I feel better on low dose test and higher tren than any other cycle. Sides are not too bad for me with caber, low test, an AI, and some good sleep meds.

Mentality changes greatly when I'm on Tren. I don't hesitate, I just throw weight around like it's my little bitch.

Back