Pics Havent worked out in 2 Years.

O

osiris4015

Im really new to the whole supplement stuff.... I use to work out 2-3 days a week for around 4 months but I stopped in 2003. I recently started lifting about 5 days ago and bought some whey Protein N creatine. .. Im prolly gunna join the gym again.

I needa gain mass again and build muscle

Im 19 about 170ish and around 5'8-9"

Here's the recent pics.

(Note: The pics here are recent. I took these today (after 5 days lifting hahaha) and day 2 of the creatine Loading phase.)

I would love to hear from you guys on what I should do in the way of supplements and building muscle mass. Thanks.

Last edited:
Goat Ass said:
do you have a torso and legs?

forgot. here ya go.

My legs use to be rather large but I haven't been doing anything for so long that there almost non existant.

As for my torso.... the pic is sorta shitty and I got a fake flex but I needa bulk up no doubt and do some crunches heh

:wiggle:

Last edited:
Start hitting up those chests & abs bro.

Also, start postin up on the "My Online Journal," I'd like to see your workouts.

Winterlong said:
Start hitting up those chests & abs bro.

Also, start postin up on the "My Online Journal," I'd like to see your workouts.

2nd's this...lets see your w/o's in the journal section

adidamps2 said:
2nd's this...lets see your w/o's in the journal section

The thing is... when I WAS working out at the gym I use to do random stuff not thinking about what I wanna work on. Im gunna do research on things that would make my gain muscle mass haha

But I will def. post w/o journals when I finally get the gym membership again.

AngryMuscles said:
eat big
lift big
don't overtrain
supplements could be wheys..tons of them

Thats some good advice.

Right now Im trying to keep a balanced diet because all ive been doing is lifting 35 pound dumbells for 5 days and thats def. not enough I'd prolly gain weight (more fat)

Once I join the gym im prolly gunna eat alot more.

yeah bro, make a workout split, different bodyparts once a week, lots of food, lots of calories, lots of protien and lots of rest, you'll see results immediatly

read people's journals so you have an idea of a good workout.

also when youre in the gym keep on eye on the really jacked guys and see what they do. that always helped me.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
read people's journals so you have an idea of a good workout.

also when youre in the gym keep on eye on the really jacked guys and see what they do. that always helped me.
good call manowar

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:

I take this back. Most jacked guys in my gym don't know shit. They just overtrain their arms and workout chest every other day, and talk about articles from BodyBuilding.com

Heres some advice. Deadlift, squat, eat, and rest.

Back