Pictures of PsYcHoMaNiAc

Lookin good man. Arms and everything look big. Left forearm looks jacked comapred to the other but I think its because of the sleeve. The only thing I'd say is work on your chest a little bit if anything. I don't have a chest either so I can't really say much myself. Are you/have run anything? What are your measurements and are the legs proportionate? Nice tattoos also

Lifterdude said:
Lookin good man. Arms and everything look big. Left forearm looks jacked comapred to the other but I think its because of the sleeve. The only thing I'd say is work on your chest a little bit if anything. I don't have a chest either so I can't really say much myself. Are you/have run anything? What are your measurements and are the legs proportionate? Nice tattoos also

Ya, my chest doesnt like to grow as well as everything else.
I have done a few things in my day, still kinda experimenting on which things I like best.

ahha u look good bro ,no flame,, but i dont know weather to read u or look at u,, p.. jk,, nice tats

Looking good bro, no offense, but definitely looks like the typical jail house build!!
I hope you have good legs to go with the upper!!

Back