Pinning Peptides

workhard10

I am starting my peptide stack tomorrow... i have some cjc and ghrp6... is it a bad idea to draw both into same syringe so i can minimize injections?? Also any advice on transporting the mid day injection so i can do it at work??

I appreciate any help/advice as this is my first peptide stack.

Thank you

I always combine my peptides for the same reason, I am not sure if you should combine peptides that use a different dilution agent.

Transporting peptides? Well, I don't do this but I think the best way to do it is by using an Insuline case, they tend to keep content at a lower temperature. Some if the insuline traveling kits come with re usable freeze packs.

Good luck, man

GHRP 6 and CJC1295 can be combined for sure...

As for transporting ? Small tupperware container with a face cloth and ice pack. Too easy.

I am starting my peptide stack tomorrow... i have some cjc and ghrp6... is it a bad idea to draw both into same syringe so i can minimize injections?? Also any advice on transporting the mid day injection so i can do it at work??

I appreciate any help/advice as this is my first peptide stack.

Thank you

I think drawing up in same pin at time of shot is fine.
Also for work travle a tubberware and icepack should be fine.

Yeah I draw those peps together. Someone on here said that they bring a glasses case with a little blue icepack and put the pins in with that in they're lunch cooler. Seemed like a pretty good idea to me. I try not to bring them anywhere unless absolutely necessary.

Back