Planning next cycle, bulk up. What do you think?

Peanutykarns

What's up guys so first off little bit of info on me, 27 years old, 5'8, currently 215lbs but cutting and 18%BF. I have 5 cycles under my belt now. Just finished my first tren cycle as follows,

Week 1-12 test e 500mg per week
Week 12-16 test P 300mg per week
Week1-12 Tren A 200mg per week
Used .5mg arimidex from start to finish and now running clomid and nolva for my post.

Going to take about 3 months off and in the mean time trim some fat off with diet. After that I want to do a bulk or mass focused cycle. I have been tossing around about 4 different variations and can't decide which one, maybe you guys can Help.

Option 1: test p/e and EQ
Week 1-3 test p 400mg/wk
Week 3-16 test e 500mg/wk
Week 1-16 Eq 600mg/wk

Option 2: Test p/e, EQ, anavar
Week 1-3 test p 400mg/wk
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
Week1-4/6 Anavar 50mg ED

Option 3: test p/e, EQ, tren e
Week 1-3 test p 400mg/wk
Week 1-10 tren e 400mg/wk
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk

Will be taking .5mg arimidex EOD and will have prami or caber on hand

Reason for taking test P week 1-3 is because I already have a bottle I need to use but don't have to take it.

Goal for this cycle will be to put on some good size without to much water rentention or bloat. Also diet will be in order to help with putting on the size. Any input or thoughts will be appreciated

Youve done 5 cycles. Yet are 215lbs at 18%body fat?

Maybe lay off the cycles and figure out how to hone in on your nutrition.

Youve done 5 cycles. Yet are 215lbs at 18%body fat?

Maybe lay off the cycles and figure out how to hone in on your nutrition.

It was 5 cycles over the course of about 6 years. First 3 were test only, 4th was test and dbol then 3 years with no gear and easy training and crappy diet. Janurary of this year was when I did the test and tren and was down to 14%bf. But after I was mentally drained from the strict dieting and went down hill. Started eating crap and put on about 15-20lbs. Diet is back in order. Taking the next 4-5 months to do a moderate diet and cut this fat down slow and steady rather then killing myself and getting down to 14% bf or so before doing this bulk cycle

Back