Please help me with legit peptides! :/

Pokerkid691

Can someone please tell me what website is good to purchase legit peptides...I keep getting burnt !...I really need help :/....I am looking for igf-1 des, ghrp-2 and cjc....I tried exteme but it didnt seem good but it was for t3 and clen...help please any info would be great :)

Can someone please tell me what website is good to purchase legit peptides...I keep getting burnt !...I really need help :/....I am looking for igf-1 des, ghrp-2 and cjc....I tried exteme but it didnt seem good but it was for t3 and clen...help please any info would be great :)

Labpe extreme peptides both are good cheap ultra fast delivery labor is free shipping tho so that's preferred for most rui too never tried em but heard good things like comes with acetic acid and bw and such a lil more pricey......but....... I'd try all see which you like best stay with them you will find out that all are gonna be the same and do the same thing pretty much lol website wise anyways

Last edited:
Really you think the peptides are basically all the same...I tried some clen from extreme and I didn't get really anything off it...I mean I heard most ppl get shakes and jitters hard to sleep...I took 100mcg and went to bed a hour later...lol...I mean thats weird right...I get more energy off of a 200mcg of caffeine...I dunno if my tolerence is high or what...I was looking into buying the Ghrp-2/cjc 1295 mod w/o dac stack and maybe some Igf-lr3 but I'm worried on where to buy it since to do like a decent cycle ppl say to go for 4 to 6 months...so thats gonna get pricey and i dont wanna get burned...Rui and GENX seem really pricey but they have great reviews as well...but Same with greatwhite and they are half they price...hummm...and Money is deffinately a concern for me...I'm crunching my penney's ...i mean protein and food is expensive enough...lol....Any good advice on legit ghrp-2 and cjc would be really aprreciated!-cheers.

Also I was wondering a

Agreed, LabPE's products are very potent. Shipping is free too which is nice. :)

I've been having problems with my last 2 orders from rui. One took 2 weeks to process which I would then cancel, obtained refund. 2nd was ordered for express shipping. Saw after one week it was still processing, half to send an email for them to finally ship. They do have quality peptides, but pricey. I just finished ordering from labpe, price is real nice. Hope quality is as well

Agreed, LabPE's products are very potent. Shipping is free too which is nice. :)

yeah lately ive been doing labpe cant beat that no shipping cost extremes peptides were just as good i thought super fast shipping idk abt their sarms idk why they wouldnt be good too i just stopped geeting it thru them cuz i saved a few bucks elsewhere at lab thats the only reason i stopped extreme i just wished labpe would do a bulk combo like say 5 ipamorelins and 5 cjcs no dac combos

labpe and greatwhite is the only 2 i've tried and both were good but labpe is really good stuff.. the melanotan 2 is awesome stuff..

I tried this 3x combo of (IGF-1lr3, CJC1295, & CJC1295) pretty good. 98% purity... I first got a sample bottle @ $30 to make sure it was good.. and it was pretty legit. Great results so far...

Lab pe I have used their igf-1 long r3 and now finishing up peg-mgf. Quality product and fast shipping my uncle ordered and it was at his house the next day.

Back