Please help..my package is lost!!

knightrider74

Hello guys, i need your help.

I placed a 1500$ bulk peptide order from a company other than 'ology sponsors last week. I'm an international customer and it's too risky to choose shipment to my country because of strict customs, so i asked a friend who was travelling to US last week to bring this package for me. I chose USPS express shipping. My friend gave the shipping address as a well-known hotel. On Thursday (2 days after shipment), my friend checked the delivery status of the order online and realised that it was written as delivered although he took no package! He contacted to the USPS postman and the postman said he delivered the package to an asian lady at the reception desk of the hotel, but he didn't take a signature and he didn't even know her name! My friend contacted to the hotel authorities, they found an asian lady working at the reception desk, but the lady said she didn't take anything! My friend wanted to see the security cam recordings as they could see there to whom the package was delivered, but the hotel authorities said they didn't have any security cams! And now my 1500$ package is lost! The peptide company says the package is seen to be delivered, so he doesn't pay a refund; USPS say they delivered the package, so they don't pay a refund; the hotel say they didn't take anything, so they don't pay a refund.

Please tell me, what can i do right now? Who is responsible for that silly situation?

Sounds like you just took a big loss. It's not anyones fault. The company you ordered from did exactly as you asked them to, USPS did exactly as you asked them to. The shady hotel clerk stole your stuff but I find that very strange that the lady is willing to risk her job over some stuff I'm sure she has no idea what it is or what to do with.

My guess is your friend wasn't willing to catch a flight and risk his freedom since you are saying it's not allowed in your country. I bet it was delivered and he just left it somewhere because he freaked out about bringing it back into your country on a plane. If your customs won't allow it, why would you expect him to bring it on a plain a risk that. Airports have tight security and scan every bag and person coming thru.

Sorry man either way it sucks.

User,

My friend brought me supplements and peptides from US before. My first peptide purchase from SRC was brought to me by the same friend with no problem. Here in Turkey, they usually don't scan bags of passengers. But our customs is strict for packages shipped from other countries to Turkey.

I think there's a problem with the hotel here. I'm sure they have security cam recordings, but they didn't want to show us; i think they will only show it to police.

Update: The peptide company emailed me today telling that the lost package was found at the hotel. They picked it up and they are going to ship it to me.

I think this was an indefensible mistake for a reputable hotel.

Hi knightrider, I talked to this peptide company yesterday you bought from. I know the owner very well. He described to me exactly what you just said in this thread.

My friend was very concerned as well and I am glad it came to a resolve for both of you.
Update: The peptide company emailed me today telling that the lost package was found at the hotel. They picked it up and they are going to ship it to me.

I think this was an indefensible mistake for a reputable hotel.

Hi knightrider, I talked to this peptide company yesterday you bought from. I know the owner very well. He described to me exactly what you just said in this thread.

My friend was very concerned as well and I am glad it came to a resolve for both of you.

Thank you Osta..

I had no complaints from the company itself from the beginning till the end. The owner was in contact with me all the time. He replied all my emails asap. He too was disappointed for not being able to deliver the package although he had done everything right on time. I'm sure he did his best to resolve that weird situation caused by the hotel. At the end, after the package was found, he even did a favor and said that he's going to replace all peptides in the package with new ones because he didn't want to send us possibly degraded peptides.

Thank you Osta..

I had no complaints from the company itself from the beginning till the end. The owner was in contact with me all the time. He replied all my emails asap. He too was disappointed for not being able to deliver the package although he had done everything right on time. I'm sure he did his best to resolve that weird situation caused by the hotel. At the end, after the package was found, he even did a favor and said that he's going to replace all peptides in the package with new ones because he didn't want to send us possibly degraded peptides.

Wow! That's good customer service right there. Im jealous! lol

Back