Please help with a qeustion! (HGH)

LeeR

Hey guys, I new here and I really love all the info available for guys like me, great forum!!!

I'm older, 41 now and I'm obese, maybe even grossly!! Most of my fat is in my stomach area. Anyway, I have a friend of about 25 years that has been on every type of steroid/cycle you can imagine, and for the past few years he's been trying to get me to use HGH he brings in from Canada to get me back into a presentable shape (especially now since I'm recently separated from my wife!).

Anyway he's been using this HGH for about 3 years now and swears by it. I ended up grabbing 3 kits of 100mg (10 vials @ 10mg each) from him. Right now he's out of the country and I'm wanting to start my first cycle. I've read up on HGH pros/cons and what should be cycled with and when, but the conclusion I came up with is that I'm going to try an HGH only cycle for 6 months. 2 iu's per day for the 1st month then bump it up to 4 iu's per day for the remaining 5 months. My objective is to lose weight but keep as much muscle mass as possible, maybe even gain a little more, but mainly loose weight.

Soooo, my question is on dosage. I've read, read and READ again and most of the threads out there say the same thing, but I come across a few that say something different as far as measurment. So I'd like to tell you what I have and maybe someone can tell me the correct info based on that!

I'm using Jin my friend brings in from Canada. He makes a few trips up there each year (this is where he is now) to visit friends and pick up his supply plus some extra for others.

Here's what I have:

View attachment 558109

View attachment 558110

Onwards....So I use the larger syringe and fill the 10mg vial with 1ml of Bac Water to reconstitute (as shown Below):

View attachment 558111

Once reconstituted, I'll use my insulin syringe to inject.

My MAIN question here is....If I add 1ml Bac Water to a 10mg vial of Jin HGH and I want a dosage of aproximatley 4 iu's, which line will I fill the syringe to? The FIRST picture or the SECOND picture?

View attachment 558112

View attachment 558113

I'd really appreciate any help/info I can get. Please feel free to add suggestions or what-ever as well!!!

Thanks!

EDIT: Lol illiterate. If a mod can spell "question" correctly in my subject line, that would be much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Well those are definitely not Jintropin and are just regular yellow top generics. I suggest you have blood serum levels checked to make sure they are legit as most of the yellow tops in Canada are garbage, right now blue tops and some greys are passing the tests with flying colors and apparently riptropins may be back in the next little while according to the main exporters :)

True jins have jintropin and 10iu on the yellow cover
View attachment 558114

As far as where to fill the syringe its to the 40 mark for 4iu

Well those are definitely not Jintropin and are just regular yellow top generics. I suggest you have blood serum levels checked to make sure they are legit as most of the yellow tops in Canada are garbage, right now blue tops and some greys are passing the tests with flying colors and apparently riptropins may be back in the next little while according to the main exporters :)

True jins have jintropin and 10iu on the yellow cover
View attachment 558114

As far as where to fill the syringe its to the 40 mark for 4iu

Thank you VERY much for taking the time to help me out!

Okay, so I got crap! Lol that figures!!! So since I'm not going to use these now (no sense taking a chance injecting myself with crap) I went ahead and reconstituted a vial to see how many iu's I an get out of it. So if what your saying is correct (and I'm sure it is!) then I can get 13 iu's out of one constituted vial. I fill my syringe up 3 times to the 40 mark and there's enough for the last syringe to fill up to the 10 mark.

Does that sound like he correct amount of iu's from 1 vial? if that's the case then if I multiply that times 10 (number of vials I have) then to totaliu's from 1 kit would be 130. Then 1 kit @ 4 iu's a day will last about a 32 days. (130/4).

Lol, I'm just trying to figure out how long I could gone with 3 kits of this!

Anyways, since I'm not going to use this, is there any experiments you want me to do with these? Boil them, shake the hell out of them or maybe shoot my hamster up and see if he gets huge! Lol I don't have a hamster but.....

Well when you get the real thing......My concerns are with your dosage of 4iu's. That is in the bodbuilding/growing range more than a dietary dose. When I run gh for dietary reasons I was taught to keep the dose at 3.3iu's. Now taking your age into factor and your lack of experience taking gh.....I would definetly lean towards running 3.3iu fom start to finish. Goodluck and I hope you get the results your striving for.

Thank you VERY much for taking the time to help me out!

Okay, so I got crap! Lol that figures!!! So since I'm not going to use these now (no sense taking a chance injecting myself with crap) I went ahead and reconstituted a vial to see how many iu's I an get out of it. So if what your saying is correct (and I'm sure it is!) then I can get 13 iu's out of one constituted vial. I fill my syringe up 3 times to the 40 mark and there's enough for the last syringe to fill up to the 10 mark.

Does that sound like he correct amount of iu's from 1 vial? if that's the case then if I multiply that times 10 (number of vials I have) then to totaliu's from 1 kit would be 130. Then 1 kit @ 4 iu's a day will last about a 32 days. (130/4).

Lol, I'm just trying to figure out how long I could gone with 3 kits of this!

Anyways, since I'm not going to use this, is there any experiments you want me to do with these? Boil them, shake the hell out of them or maybe shoot my hamster up and see if he gets huge! Lol I don't have a hamster but.....

Doesn't mean you got crap as there are some decent generics floating around but I personally haven't had yellow tops in a while that didn't turn out to be GHRP instead of HGH.

As far as the amoutn from a vial, it will always be 10iu no matter how much water you add. Example I take 10iu per day. I usually add 0.7cc of water to my GH vial, this means that .7cc of reconstituted GH (actually a bit more than 0.7 once mixed) is 10iu.. So I just take the whole thing. General rule for mixing a 10iu vial is to add 1cc of water to it and then every 10 mark on the insulin pin is very close to 1iu.

If your looking to lean up and keep mass 4-5iu is the mark you want to be at and is the staple in dosages. Growth begins at about 6 but leaps and bounds at 10. This is typical dosing for generics and chinese labeled kits. Dosages are a bit lower if using Pharmacy grade hgh.

i dont see why you would think running hgh would magically make you lose weight.

thats not how it works.. you weren't able to lose weight without it what makes you think you will lose weight with it??

losing weight is about nutrition and training.. nutrition being the most important aspect... compounds are secondary..

you cant out trian or out gear a bad diet.. its simple as that..

thats why i try to keep things natural with my clients until they are truly ready for gear

Well when you get the real thing......My concerns are with your dosage of 4iu's. That is in the bodbuilding/growing range more than a dietary dose. When I run gh for dietary reasons I was taught to keep the dose at 3.3iu's. Now taking your age into factor and your lack of experience taking gh.....I would definetly lean towards running 3.3iu fom start to finish. Goodluck and I hope you get the results your striving for.

Thanks! I m may just do that!

Doesn't mean you got crap as there are some decent generics floating around but I personally haven't had yellow tops in a while that didn't turn out to be GHRP instead of HGH.

As far as the amoutn from a vial, it will always be 10iu no matter how much water you add. Example I take 10iu per day. I usually add 0.7cc of water to my GH vial, this means that .7cc of reconstituted GH (actually a bit more than 0.7 once mixed) is 10iu.. So I just take the whole thing. General rule for mixing a 10iu vial is to add 1cc of water to it and then every 10 mark on the insulin pin is very close to 1iu.

If your looking to lean up and keep mass 4-5iu is the mark you want to be at and is the staple in dosages. Growth begins at about 6 but leaps and bounds at 10. This is typical dosing for generics and chinese labeled kits. Dosages are a bit lower if using Pharmacy grade hgh.

Thanks for the input! 4 iu's just seems a lot to inject. I'm assuming you would split it up into 2 2iu injections?

i dont see why you would think running hgh would magically make you lose weight.

thats not how it works.. you weren't able to lose weight without it what makes you think you will lose weight with it??

losing weight is about nutrition and training.. nutrition being the most important aspect... compounds are secondary..

you cant out trian or out gear a bad diet.. its simple as that..

thats why i try to keep things natural with my clients until they are truly ready for gear

I have changed my diet and started working out. I'm down 36 lbs in almost 2 months, but I feel like I'm loosing a lot of muscle as well. Even without the HGH, I'm sure I'll get down to a reasonable weight, but WITH the HGH I'm thinking that I'll also be more pleased with the way I look physically once the weight is lost!

I really appreciate all of the help guys! I'm still on the fence about using this. I think it may be genuine but we'll see.

This looks of this stuff, the only thing that it would be really faked for and STILL have some type of effect would be HCG right?

Hey Kazmir, so this may be GHRP-6 instead of HGH? From what I've briefly read about it, this still may give me benefits to losing weight and possibly helping me to retain some muscle as well. What's your take on it?

Actually any one have a take on this?

Hey Kazmir, so this may be GHRP-6 instead of HGH? From what I've briefly read about it, this still may give me benefits to losing weight and possibly helping me to retain some muscle as well. What's your take on it?

Actually any one have a take on this?

LeeR, the easiest way to get an answer as to whether your HGH is legit or not, is to inject it and then get your serum levels tested. I skimmed through this thread and I don't know how you managed to do the math on the amount of hormone in a kit. 100 international units is 100 international unit (iu). I can't tell you what dose to do, that's something you'll have to work out. There are so many methods as far as splitting doses, pulsing, taking time off etc. If you put 1ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial, the 40 mark on the insulin needle is 4iu, as mentioned. Don't dwell on what might or might not be in the vial, get an answer. If you're putting a foreign substance in your body you want to be sure what it is.

I'm sorry....what? I was too busy starring at your avatar!

Lol, I get it. I just thought I'd ask a few questions while you guys were responding. I'll figure out what it is that I'm going to do. My choice will be a better choice now that I am better informed.. Thanks again gentlemen!!!!

Back