Please Help.

Mike47

I am based in uk and have been researching AAS for about 4 weeks now. I am 31 now, and have been training on and off for the pass 10 years.
I am now getting back in to training again and would appreciate some help. Basically i understand the rules on sourcing and what not, so with this in mind - if ordering from the net is a bad move because of the risk of bad gear or no gear wot-so-ever - and not knowing any one who does gear - how the 'f' do you go about beginning ur first cycle ? It seems impossible!

Please help

thanks...

Appreciate any information on AAS from pro's only. Thanks

... are you the same ... who was among my friends here?

So, Well miky, ther's all than you've to say?

talk me about your states please. as far as you want so pro advice you would like to let knows a lil more about you not?

Yeah im 109kg, 6'1.
Havent measured myself, but carrying a little body fat.

My goal is to just get lean.
This week i start on a fairly strict diet and cardio workout.
Mon-fri
6.00am pint water
6.30am 30min run, 20 min abs
7.15am protein shake
7.30am bowl of Alpen, pint water
10.30am veggie warps x2, pint water
11.30am mixed nuts
1.30pm veggie wraps x2, pint water
3.30pm veggie wraps x2, pint water
6.00pm one 4 egg whites one yolk, half can baked beans, 3 slices of toast.

done.

rotate wholemeal pasta with wraps now and then.
I know im KKKCRAzyyyy :newbie:

With my training, i always get to a sertain peak, and never beyond it.
When im in full flow of weight training, i feel i train pretty hard.
Just want the body to match it. :)

Arent these banners for companies based in the US?

what would you recommend to me for my first cycle...
PS I appreciate the help Kane.

test e 500mgs a week no there not based out of the us there r international where gear is legal

test e 500mgs a week no there not based out of the us there r international where gear is legal

Bang on the money 500mg a week 250mg twice a week mon, thurs and as a first cycle i reckon 10 weeks would be plenty

If im wrong im sure i'll be corrected lol

A good 1st cycle is 250mg of test per week to see how you react, many people will reccomend 500mg of eth or cyp... but you can do as good on 250 sus and see how you react, dont bother with easy pills dbol.. or tbol.. go straight for the pins.. you will find after the first shot its nothing.. i grew great on dbol... but pretty much lost everything after apart from the fat and water.. test in small dose is a great 1st cycle.... especially sus.. my personal experience works better than test e or cyp// try and get the oregan if you can... oh and dont use unless you got a girlfriend... makes you fell 13 again walking round the stores with a boner at any hot chick in a skirt

yeah i will be upping the protien intake as and when i hit the weights, at the moment i am just doing cardio to losen my body up for the weights. Not weight trained in over 3 months.

Alfa, 250 sus is what i was looking to take.
All i need to do now is sources the dam thing.

I tired a site called Japan Black, which is affliated with bigpopeye to get sus 250, but i feel i might of been ripped off, as they dont seem to be responding to my emails.

so back to the drawning board.

thanks for the advice.

Your looking for a source.... look to one of the banners on the right of this and each page.

Back